Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
- Dimension Guide - (English)
- Warranty - (English)
- ECO Owner's Manual - (English)
- Quick Start Guide - (English)
- Cycle Guide - (English)
KitchenAid KDFM404KPS Dishwasher User Manual.
Table of contents (84 pages)
- DISHWASHER MAINTENANCE
- DISHWASHER LOADING TIPS
- DISHWASHER CARE
- DISHWASHER SETTING MENU
- ERROR CODES
- Error codes / blinking lights
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tools and parts
- Location requirements
- Product and cabinet opening
- Drain requirements
- Water supply requirements
- Electrical requirements
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Prepare cabinet opening—
- new utilities
- Install optional moisture barrier -
- recommended for wood countertops
- Electrical connection
- Prepare dishwasher
- Remove access panel and insulation
- Disconnect and remove drip tray
- Connect water line to fill valve
- Connect fill hose to fill valve
- Drain hose connection
- Power cord connection
- Install door handle
- (on some models)
- Place dishwasher in cabinet
- Custom panel installation
- (custom panel models only)
- Choose anchor attachment method
- Final installation check
- Secure dishwasher in cabinet
- Connect water line to house
- shut-off valve
- Connect drain hose
- Complete installation
- Check operation
- Install access panels
- If dishwasher does not operate
WARNING: When using the dishwasher, follow basic precautions, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the dishwasher.
- Use the dishwasher only for its intended function.
- Use only detergents or rinse agents recommended for use in a dishwasher, and keep them out of the reach of children.
- When loading items to be washed:
- Locate sharp items so that they are not likely to damage the door seal; and
- Load sharp knives with the handles up to reduce the risk of cut-type injuries.
- Do not wash plastic items unless they are marked “dishwasher safe” or the equivalent. For plastic items not so marked, check the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after use.
- Do not operate the dishwasher unless all enclosure panels are
- Do not leave the dishwasher open when not loading or unloading dishes. properly in place.
- Do not tamper with controls.
- Do not abuse, sit on, or stand on
Newest Added: IP8000 MED6000AW MEW7630DS NGD4400XQ G7CE3655XS
Tags: Kitchenaid Dishwasher Model Kdfm404kps, Kitchen Aid Microwave, Kitchenaid Kdfm404kps, Kitchen Aid Kdfm404kps, Kitchenaide Dishwasher Manual, Kitchen Aid Model Kdfm404kps, Kitchen Aid Manual