Tefal Pro minute anti-calc gv8600g0 - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
719 2 31011
5613a13b1415 fig.1 fig.2 fig.3 fig.5 fig.6 fig.7 fig.9 fig.10 fig.11 fig.13 fig.14 fig.15 fig.17 fig.18 fig.19 fig.20
2Important recommendations Safety instructions
• Please read these instructions carefully before first use. This product has been designed for domestic use only. Any commercial use, inappropriate use or failure to comply with the instructions, the manufacturer accepts no responsibility and the guarantee will not apply.
Newest Added: GLFC2528FW G4655X7GB/03 KSIB900ESS WFG714HLAS IUD7500BS
• For your safety, this appliance conforms to the applicable standards and regulations (Low Voltage, Electomagnetic Compatibility, Environmental Directives, as applicable...).
• Your steam generator is an electrical appliance. It should be used under normal conditions. It is intended for domestic use only.
• Your generator is fitted with 2 safety systems:
- a pressure release valve which, in the event of a malfunction, releases any excess steam; - a thermal fuse to prevent the appliance from overheating.
• Always plug your steam generator into: - an electrical installation with voltage between 220V and 240V. - an earthed socket. Connecting to the wrong voltage may cause irreparable damage to the appliance and will invalidate your guarantee. If you are using a mains extension lead, ensure that it is correctly rated (10A) with an earth, and is fully extended.
• Completely unwind the power cord from its storage space before connecting to an earthed socket.
• If the electric power cord or the iron-unit is damaged, it must be replaced by an Approved Service Centre in order to prevent any danger.
• Do not unplug the appliance by pulling on the cord. Always unplug your appliance: - before rinsing out the boiler or before filling the reservoir or rinsing the boiler, - before cleaning your generator, - after each use.
• The appliance must be used and placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. When you place the iron on the iron rest, make sure that the surface o