Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Table of Contents
- Important information
- Your washing machine is intended for
- Safety Definitions
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Dimensions and clearances required
- Installation instructions
- Getting to know your appliance
- Operating Instructions
- Laundry detergents and additives
- Program selection table
- Default Program and Option settings
- Additional Program Option settings
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Customer service
- STATEMENT OF LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
- Load adjust matches the water and power consumption to each program according to the amount of laundry sensed in the drum and the type of fabric. The load adjust function runs automatically to keep energy and water consumption as low as possible. The water level sensor ensures the water level is correct for the laundry and the program selected.
- The automatic unbalanced load detection system spins the laundry several times to ensure even distribution. If the laundry is not evenly distributed, the spin speed is reduced, or the laundry may not be spun for reasons of safety. In the Wool program, the spin cycle is attempted only twice in order to prevent felting.
Newest Added: SHE3AR75UC SHS863WD2N BCM8450UC B30IR900SP HEIP054U
Tags: Bosch 300 Dryer, Bosch Washer, Bosch 300 Series Stackable Washer And Dryer, Bosch 800 Series Dryer Manual, Bosch Washing Machine, WAshing Machine- Bosch, The Bosch 300 Dishwasher With Recessed Handle Operating Manual