Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
KitchenAid KL26M1XER Stand Mixers User Manual
Table Of Contents
- Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
- Inside Front Cover
- Product Registration Card
- Inside Front Cover
- Stand Mixer Safety
- Important Safeguards
- For the
- United States and District of Columbia
- For Puerto Rico
- Arranging for Service after the Warranty Expires
- Arranging for Service Outside the
- United States and Puerto Rico
- Ordering Accessories and Replacement Parts
- Electrical Requirements
- Troubleshooting Problems
- About Your Mixer
- Bowl Lift Stand Mixer Features
- Assembling Your Bowl Lift Mixer
- Using the Pouring Shield
- Using Your KitchenAid® Attachments
- Mixing Time
- Mixer Use
- Care and Cleaning
- Beater to Bowl Clearance
- Speed Control Guide - 10 Speed Mixers
- Mixing Tips
- Egg Whites
- Whipped Cream
- Attachments and Accessories - General Instructions
- Appetizers, Entrees, and Vegetables
- Cakes and Frostings
- Cookies, Bars, and Candies
- Pies and Desserts
- Yeast Breads and Quick Breads
- General Instructions for Mixing and Kneading Yeast Dough
- Bread Making Tips
- KitchenAid® Attachments and Accessories
Care and Cleaning
Unplug stand mixer.
Place bowl lift handle in down position.
Attach flat beater.
Adjust so flat beater just clears bottom surface of bowl when in lifted position by turning screw
A) counterclockwise to raise the bowl and clockwise to lower the bowl. Just a slight turn is all that is required: the screw will not rotate more than 1 turn degrees) in either direction.
The full range of adjustment is turn, or 180 degrees.)
Place bowl lift handle in up position to check clearance.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 if necessary.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the flat beater will not strike on the bottom or side of the bowl. If the flat beater or the wire whip is so close that it strikes the bottom of the bowl, coating may wear off the beater or wires on whip may wear.
Beater to Bowl Clearance
Your stand mixer is adjusted at the factory so the flat beater just clears the bottom of the bowl. If, for any reason, the flat beater hits the bottom of the bowl or is too far away from the bowl, you can correct the clearance easily.
NOTE: Always be sure to unplug stand mixer before cleaning. Wipe stand mixer with a soft, damp cloth.
Do not use household/commercial cleaners. Do not immerse in water.
Wipe off beater shaft frequently, removing any residue that may accumulate.
Newest Added: JES1450CFB YWMH31017AW ITW4700YQ WGD9600TB LGR8620PW
Tags: KitchenAid Stand Mixers User Manuals, Kitchenaid Oven Combo, Kitchenaid Mixer, KitchenAid Stand Mixers Use Manual, Kitchen Aid Oven 24", Kitchen Aid Classic Plus Mixer, Kitchenaid 36" Refrigerator