- Owner Manual ( English, Spanish ) - 8.52 MB - pdf
- Specification ( English )
Table of contents
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Installation Overview
- Product Specifications
- Leveling the Dryer
- Reversing the Door
- Installing the Side Vent Kit
- Stacking the Dryer
- Final Installation Check
- Installation Test (Duct Check)
- Using the Dryer
- Check the Lint Filter Before Every Load
- Sorting Laundry
- Loading the Dryer
- Control Panel
- Cycle Guide
- Cycle Modifier Buttons
- Option Buttons
- Special Functions
- SMART FUNCTIONS
- LG ThinQ Application
- Smart DiagnosisTM Feature
- Regular Cleaning
- Before Calling for Service
FIRE OR EXPLOSION HAZARD
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
- Do not try to light any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
- Clear the room, building or area of all occupants.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
- Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or your gas supplier.
- Before use, the appliance must be properly installed as described in this manual.
- Connect to a properly rated, protected, and sized power circuit to avoid electrical overload.
- To reduce the risk of severe injury or death, follow all installation instructions.
- The appliance must be installed and electrically grounded by qualified service personnel in accordance with local codes.
- Disconnect the power cord, house fuse or circuit breaker before installing or servicing the appliance.
- When moving or installing the product in a different location, call qualified service personnel for installation and service.
- Keep packing materials out of the reach of children. Packaging material can be dangerous for children.
- There is a risk
Newest Added: HBS-SL5 27MP47HQ-P LRFVS3006S LGRS987 F1447TD5
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: DLE3400*, DLG3401*
Tags: Lg Manual, Lg Dryer Manual, LG 5.2 Cu Ft Top Load Washer, Lg Dryer, LG User Manual, Lg Washer Users Manual, Lg 5.2 Cu Ft Front Load Washer