Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Installation - (English)
- Quick Specs - (English)
User Guide GE® JTS3000ENES 30 Oven
Table of contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE OVEN
- Single Wall Oven Controls
- Double Wall Oven Controls
- Special Features
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Cooking Modes
- Cooking Guide
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
Cleaning your Control Panel
• Make sure control knobs are in the OFF position.
• Clean control panel with a soft damp cloth dipped in warm soapy water. Do not use excess water when cleaning control panel.
- These hotplates are self-cleaning, so any boil over material will burn to ash and may be wiped away when the hotplate is cold.
- The elements are removable so the spillage bowls can be removed for cleaning.
1. Line up the opening of the spillage bowl with the terminal plug.
2. Hold the element as level as possible and slide the terminal end through the opening and into the terminal plug.
3. Place one hand on the front of the element while gently lifting the rear of the element near the terminal plug until the element is level.
4. Be sure the element is level to reduce the chance of pans sliding off during use.
1. Make sure elements are cold.
2. Lift up the edge of the element across from the terminal end just enough to clear the edge of the spillage bowl.
3. Gently slide the element out of the terminal plug and set aside.
4. Lift the spillage bowl up and out.
5. Wash the spillage bowl(s) in warm soapy water.
1. Remove all spilt food and fat with the supplied razor blade scraper, while the ceramic glass is still warm but not hot. Wipe clean with dishwashing detergent on a damp cloth.
2. If aluminium foil, plastic items or high sugar content liquids/foods are allowed to melt on the ceramic glass, these should be removed immediately with the supplied razor blade scraper before the surface has cooled down, otherwise pitting of the surface can occur.
Newest Added: JGBS66DEKWW JT3800SHSS JK3800DHBB JKS5000SNSS DSKP333ECWW
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: JKS3000, JTS3000, JKD3000, JTD3000
Tags: GE JGBS66DEKWW, USER MANUAL FOR GE JGBS66DEKWW, GENERAL ELECTRIC JGBS66DEKWW, GE JK3800DHBB, GE 27" Wall Oven JKS3000, Ge Jks3000, Ge 27" Built-in Single Wall Oven Jks3000