Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Wahser Samsung WA54M8750AV/A4
- Safety information
- What you need to know about the safety instructions
- Important safety symbols
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Important safety precautions
- Unpacking your washer
- Overview of your washer
- Basic location requirements
- Important note to installer
- Step-by-step installation
- Operating instructions
- Loading your washer
- Getting started
- Washing a load of laundry
- Control panel
- Cycle overview
- Samsung Smart Home
- Washing clothes using the option button
- ATC (Auto Temperature Control)
- The basics
- Detergent use
- Maintaining your washer
- Cleaning the exterior
- Cleaning the interior
- Storing your washer
- Protecting the top cover and the front frame
- Cleaning mesh filter
- Cleaning the dispensers
- Self Clean
- Information codes
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in personal injury and/or property damage.
Position the appliance so that the power plug is easily accessible.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire due to electric leakage. Install your appliance on a level and hard floor that can support its weight.
- Failing to do so may result in abnormal vibrations, noise, or problems with the product. Unplug the power plug when the appliance is not being used for long periods of time or during a thunder/lightning storm.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Important safety precautions
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using your appliance, follow basic precautions, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using this appliance.
- Do not wash or dry articles that have been previously cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with gasoline, dry-cleaning solvents, other flammable or explosive substances as they give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
- Do not allow children to play on or in the appliance. Close supervision of children is necessary when the appliance is used near children.
- Before the appliance is removed from service or discarded, remove the lid of the washing or drying compartment.
- Do not reach into the appliance if the drum is moving.
- Do not install or store this appliance where it will be exposed to the weather.
- Do not tamper with the controls.
- Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance or attempt any servicing unless it is specifically recommended in the user-maintenance instructions or in published userrepair instructions that you understand and have the skills to carry out.
- Do not add gasoline, dry-cleaning solvents, or other flammable or explosive substances to the wash water. These substances give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
- Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be produced in a hot water system that has not been used for 2 weeks or more. HYDROGEN GAS IS EXPLOSIVE. If the hot water system has not been used for 2 weeks or more, before using a washer or combination washer-dryer, turn on all hot water faucets and let the water flow from each for several minutes. This will release any accumulated hydrogen gas. As the gas is flammable, do not smoke or use an open flame during this time.
Follow these instructions carefully to ensure proper installation of the washer and to prevent accidents when using it. When unpacking the washer, a 2 person collaboration is needed. To remove the cushion bottom of the packing materials, do not tip the washer over on its front side. the carton base, protect the side of the washer and lay it down on its side carefully. Never lay your washer on its back or front.
Newest Added: WA52M8650AV/A4 WV55M9600AV/A5 WV60M9900AV/A5 WA52M7750AV/A4 WF45K6500AV/A2
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: WA54M8750AV
Tags: Samsung Washer Manual, Samsung Washer Manuel, Samsung Dryer Manuel's, Samsung Top Loading Self Cleaning Washer, Samsung Top Load Washer Manual, How To Change Filter In Samsung Microwave, Samsung Washer Detergent Use