P-Series® Quantum X
Models: PX65-G1 & PX75-G1
Related product : VIZIO D-Series™ 40” Class Smart TV D40f-G9
Adjusting More Picture Settings
To adjust more picture settings:
Menu > Picture > More Picture
Use the Navigation buttons to highlight the setting you wish to adjust, then press the Left/Right Navigation buttons to change the setting:
• Color Temperature — Change the white balance of the picture. Refer to the section on Adjusting the Color Temperature on page 17.
• Black Detail — Adjusts the average brightness of the picture to compensate for large areas of brightness.
• Active Full Array® — Based on the content, dynamically adjusts and balances the brightness and the contrast ratio of the picture by locally adjusting backlight zones.
• Motion Control — Reduce the motion blur of the conent with fast action.
• Reduce Noise:
− Reduce Signal Noise: Lessens artifacts in the image caused by the digitizing of image motion content.
− Reduce Block Noise: Reduces pixelation and distortion for mpeg files
• Game Low Latency — Reduces video delay (lag) when gaming.
• Film Mode — Optimizes the picture for watching films.
• Color Space — Select Color Space for the source. Video sources uses YCbCr, but PC uses RGB.
• Gamma — Set the shape of the Gamma curve. Use lower Gamma values for bright room conditions, and higher values when it’s dark.
• Enhanced Viewing Angle — Increases the viewing angle with richer colors and a higher contrast image. This mode reduces horizontal resolution.
Adjusting the Color Temperature
Adjusting the color temperature changes the white balance of the picture.
To adjust the color temperature:
Menu > Picture > More Picture > Color Temperature
Use the Navigation buttons on the remote to highlight a color temperature preset and then press OK.
Newest Added: D50x-G9 D65x-G4 D43-E2 M55-F0 P659-G1
Tags: Manual For 65" Viziotv Series V, 65 Inch Vizio, Vizio 65 2160p, VIZIO V-series 65” 4K Smart TV, VIZIO V-series 65”4K HDR Smart TV, User Manual For VIZIO V-series 65” 4K HDR Smart TV, 65” Vizio Tv