Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Haier HRF224FW 224L Top Mount Fridge Specifications Sheet - (English)
2 Door Frost Free Refrigerator Insstruction manual Haier HRF224FW
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Select a place with strong, level floor. If the floor is not quite level, adjust the height of the screw accordingly (Fig 1).
- Allow sufficient clearance between the refrigerator's back, also the side wall, so the door can open fully and to minimize noise.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Direct sunlight may affect the enamel coating. Heat sources nearby will cause higher electricity consumption.
- Avoid operation of the refrigerator in a moist environment. Too much moisture will cause frost to form on the evaporator, which will in turn, increase energy consumption.
- Don't connect multiple appliances to one outlet. It may cause fire. To avoid the possibility of electrical shock, ground the refrigerator properly. The earth screw is located on the rear side of the refrigerator.
- If you wish to connect to the refrigerator to an additional earthing source, attach a grounding wire to the earth junction marked and connect to an external earthing rod.
- Contact an electrican to ensure this is done in accordance with local regulations..
- After moving the refrigerator, allow to stand for 3-6 hours before switching on, to allow cooling system to settle.
Newest Added: HL19SL2 HL40XSL2 HA12TG21SW QNE27JBMTS QAS740RMSS
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HRF-224F, HRF-239F, HRF-261F, HRF-297F, HRF-321F, HRF-335F
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Frudge Freezer Manual, Haier Refrigerator, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier Hmd440x, Haier Hrf220tw Manual, Haier HA10TG21SW