Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Specification - (English)
Table of Contents
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- SMART FUNCTIONS
Special Electrical Requirements
(For Mobile or Manufactured Homes)
- Any installation in a manufactured or mobile home must comply with the Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards Title 24 CFR, Part 3280 or Standard CAN/ CSA Z240 MH and local codes and ordinances. If you are uncertain whether your proposed installation will comply with these standards, please contact a service and installation professional for assistance.
- A 4-wire connection is required for all mobile and manufactured home installations, as well as all new construction after January 1, 1996.
- A gas dryer must be permanently attached to the floor.
- The electrical connection for an electric dryer must be a 4-wire connection. More detailed information concerning the electrical connection is provided in the section Connecting Electric Dryers.
- To reduce the risk of combustion and fire, the dryer must be vented to the outside.
- DO NOT vent the dryer under a manufactured home or mobile home.
- Electric dryers may be vented to the outside using the back, left, right, or bottom panel.
- Gas dryers may be vented to the outside using the back, left, or bottom panel. Gas dryers may not be vented to the outside using the right side panel because of the burner housing.
- The dryer exhaust duct must be affixed securely to the manufactured or mobile home structure, and the exhaust duct must be made of a material that will resist fire and combustion. It is recommended that you use a rigid, semi-rigid or flexible metal duct.
- DO NOT connect the dryer exhaust duct to any other duct, vent, chimney, or other exhaust duct.
- Make sure the dryer has adequate access to outside fresh air to ensure proper operation. The opening for outside fresh air must be at least 25 sq. in (163 cm2).
Newest Added: 55VH7E-A 24CK550W-3A 22LF4520 LT1036HNR 28LJ4540
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: DLE3500*, DLG3501*, DLEX3700*, DLGX3701*, DLEX3900*, DLGX3901*.
Tags: LG 3900 Dryer Manual, User Manual For LG 3900 Dryer, Lg ELECTRONIC Dryer With Turbosteam, LG LWC3063ST, Lg 5.2 Cu Ft Front Load Washer, LG Front Loading Dryer, Lg Electric Dryer 3900