Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- SPIRALIZER ATTACHMENT SAFETY
- USING THE SPIRALIZER ATTACHMENT
- CARE AND CLEANING
- WARRANTY CERTIFICATE SMALL KITCHENAID BRAND APPLIANCES
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put Stand Mixer in water or other liquid.
- Be sure to turn the Stand Mixer OFF (and detach the Spiralizer attachment with peel, core and slice from Stand Mixer) after each use of the Spiralizer attachment and before cleaning. Make sure the motor stops completely before disassembling.
- Keep hands, utensils or other objects away from the Spiralizer attachment with peel, core & slice blades, skewer or moving parts while it is in operation to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the Spiralizer attachment.
- Never feed by hand. Always use the provided skewer.
- If food becomes lodged in any blade or the skewer, turn the motor off and disassemble Spiralizer attachment to remove the remaining food.
- Avoid contacting moving parts.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Do not use the appliance if the driver mechanism or rotating parts are damaged. Return appliance to the nearest Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
- Do not let the Stand Mixer cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
- Blades are sharp. Handle carefully when inserting or removing blades.
- Do not remove food until Stand Mixer is OFF and skewer stops.
- To avoid damaging the gear assembly, do not immerse the Spiralizer attachment main assembly in water or other liquids.
Newest Added: KRAV KSM7586PBK KSMVSA KOCE500EBL KSM180RPMB
Also, These documents are for others KitchenAid models: KSM2APC
Tags: Kitchenaid Mixer, Kitchen Aid One Slot Toaster, Kitchen Aid Convection Oven Manual, Kitchen Aid Oven 24", Kitchen Aid, Kitchen Aid Classic Plus Mixer, KitchenAid Spiralizer