Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Datasheet - (English)
Instruction manual Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier Dimplex DCPAC14C
- Important Safeguards
- Preparing For Use
- Description Of The Control Panel
- Operating From The Control Panel
- Description Of The Remote Control
- Correct use
- Using The Remote Control Unit
- Start - End Of Season Operations
- Technical & Reference Data
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Disconnect the appliance from its power source during service and when replacing parts.
- Warning: before obtaining access to terminals, all supply circuits must be disconnected.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Disconnect the power supply before cleaning and maintenance.
- The appliance shall not be installed in the laundry.
- Please note: Check the nameplate for the type of refrigerant gas used in your appliance.
- Specific information regarding appliances with refrigerant gas.
- R410A, R134a, R290 is a refrigerant that complies with European ecological standards; nevertheless, it is recommended not to pierce the cooling circuit of the machine. At the end of its useful life, deliver the appliance to a special waste collection centre for disposal.
- This hermetically sealed system contains fluorinated greenhouse gases.
- ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION: This unit contains fluorinated greenhouse gases covered by the Kyoto Protocol. . The maintenance and disposal operations must be carried out by qualified personnel only.
- (For more details on the refrigerant, see back cover). GWP(Global Warming Potential): R410A: 2088, R134a: 1430, R290: 3.
- Do not use this unit for functions other than those described in this instruction manual.
- If the power cord becomes worn or damaged, the cord should only be replaced by a qualified service technician using genuine replacement parts.
- Make sure the plug is plugged firmly and completely into the outlet. It can result in the risk of electric shock or fire.
- Do not plug other appliances into the same outlet, it can result in the risk of electric shock.
- Do not disassemble or modify the appliance or the power cord, it can result in the risk of electric shock or fire. All other services should be referred to a qualified technician. . Do not place the power cord or appliance near a heater, radiator, or other heat source.
- It can result in the risk of electric shock or fire.
- This unit is equipped with a cord that has a earthed wire connected to an earthed pin or grounding tab. The plug must be plugged into a socket that is properly installed and earthed. Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the earthed pin or grounding tab from this plug.
- Always transport your appliance in a vertical position and place on a stable, level surface during use. If the unit is transported laying on its side it should be stood up and left unplugged for 6 hours.
- Always use the switch on the control panel to turn the unit or remote control off, and do not start or stop operation by plugging in or unplugging the power cord. It can result in the risk
Newest Added: OFRC24TIW RLY20-AU DHCER24M TLC20LX-AU ZAMORA
Also, These documents are for others Dimplex models: DCPAC12C, DCPAC14C
Tags: Dimplex Air Conditioners User Manuals, Dimplex Air Conditioners Use Manual, Dimplex Column, Dimplex Dehumidifier Manual, Dimplex Wall Heater Manual, Dimplex, Dimplex Portable Air Conditioner Manual