- Owner Manual ( English, French, Spanish ) - 3.63 MB - pdf
- Energy Guide ( English )
- Specification Sheet ( English )
User instructions Refrigerator for Whirlpool WRX986SIHV
Table of contents
- REFRIGERATOR SAFETY
- Proper Disposal of
- Your Old Refrigerator
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Unpack the Refrigerator
- Remove and Replace
- Refrigerator Doors
- Remove and Replace Drawer Fronts
- Location Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
- Water Supply Requirements
- Connect the Water Supply
- Handle Installation and Removal
- Refrigerator Leveling,
- Door Closing and Alignment
- FILTERS AND ACCESSORIES
- Water Filtration System
- Install Air Filter
- REFRIGERATOR USE
- Opening and Closing Doors
- Using the Controls
- Refrigerator Features
- Water and Ice Dispensers
- Ice Maker and Ice Storage Bin
- REFRIGERATOR CARE
- Vacation and Moving Care
- PROBLEM SOLVER
- WATER FILTER CERTIFICATIONS
- PERFORMANCE DATA SHEET
Replace Right-Hand Refrigerator Door
- Set the right-hand door onto the bottom hinge pin.
- Insert the top hinge pin into the open hole in the top of the refrigerator door.
- Using the two 3⁄16" internal hex head screws, fasten the hinge to the cabinet. Do not tighten the screws completely.
- Provide additional support for the refrigerator door while the hinges are being removed. Do not depend on the door gasket magnets to hold the door in place while you are working.
- Do not remove the two locator screws. These screws will help you align the hinge when you replace the door.
- If the refrigerator was previously installed and you are moving it out of the home, before you begin, turn the refrigerator control OFF, and unplug the refrigerator or disconnect power.
- Remove food from the drawers.
- Two people may be required to remove and replace the drawer fronts.
Replace Drawer Front
- Pull out the drawer glides until they are fully extended.
- Lower the loosened screws in the top of the drawer front into the upper notches in the drawer glides. NOTE: It helps if one person holds the drawer glides steady while another person aligns the drawer front and inserts the screws into the notches.
- Align the holes in the bottom of the draw
Newest Added: WRF560SMHV WRF540CWHV WRX735SDBM W10775515B WFW75HEFW