Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French)
- Owner's Manual - (English)
- Quick Reference Manual - (English)
- Energy Guide - (English)
- Specification Sheet - (English)
- Dimension Guide - (English)
- Warranty - (English)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
Use and Care Guide Top-Loading High Efficiency Low-Water Washer Maytag WTW5000DW
Table of Contents
- WASHER SAFETY
- WHAT’S NEW UNDER THE LID?
- CONTROL PANEL AND FEATURES
- CYCLE GUIDE
- USING YOUR WASHER
- WASHER MAINTENANCE
- ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
WATER INLET HOSES
- Replace inlet hoses after 5 years of use to reduce the risk of hose failure. Periodically inspect and replace inlet hoses if bulges, kinks, cuts, wear, or leaks are found.
- When replacing your inlet hoses, mark the date of replacement on the label with a permanent marker
- Cleaning the Dispensers: After a period of using your washer, you may find some residue buildup in the washer’s dispensers. To remove residue from the dispensers, wipe them with a damp cloth and towel dry. Do not attempt to remove the dispensers or trim for cleaning. The dispensers and trim are not removable. If your model has a dispenser drawer, however, remove the drawer and clean it before or after you run the Clean Washer cycle. Use an all-purpose surface cleaner, if needed.
- Cleaning the Outside of the Washer: Use a soft, damp cloth or sponge to wipe away any spills. Use only mild soaps or cleaners when cleaning external washer surfaces.
NON-USE AND VACATION CARE
Operate your washer only when you are home. If moving, or not using your washer for a period of time, follow these steps:
- Unplug or disconnect power to washer.
- Turn off water supply to washer, to avoid flooding due to water-pressure surge.
TRANSPORTING YOUR WASHER
- Shut off both water faucets. Disconnect and drain water inlet hoses.
- If washer will be moved during freezing weather, follow “Winter Storage Care” directions before moving. 3. Disconnect drain hose from drain system and drain any remaining water into a pan or bucket. Disconnect drain hose from back of washer.
- Unplug power cord.
- Place inlet hoses and drain hose inside washer basket.
- Drape power cord over edge and into washer basket.
- Place packing tray from original shipping materials back inside washer. If you do not have packing tray, place heavy blankets or towels into basket opening. Close lid and place tape over lid and down front of washer. Keep lid taped until washer is placed in new location. Transport washer in upright position.
Newest Added: GGE388LXQ MDB6949SDM WED7300DW NTW3100JW YNED5800DW
Tags: Maytag Mvwb865gw, Manual For Maytag MVWB865GW, Mvwb865gw Maytag Top Load Washer, Maytag Washer Cycles Use For Laundry Items, Maytag Mvwb865gw Manual, Maytag Dryer Medb765fw Manual, Maytag Maxima X Steam Washer Manual