Samsung RF31FMED External Dispenser French Door with FlexZone Drawer Refrigeration - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
Refrigerator user manual imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product.
Free Standing Appliance safety information
Important safety symbols and precautions: WARNING
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in severe personal injury or death.
Newest Added: M65-F0 DV210A Samsung AT&T Galaxy S7 Active Mobile UN32M5300AFXZA DV350A
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in minor personal injury or property damage.
Do NOT attempt.
Do NOT disassemble.
Do NOT touch.
Follow directions carefully.
Unplug the power plug from the wall socket. Make sure the refrigerator is grounded to prevent electric shock.
Call the contact center for help.
These warning symbols are here to prevent injury to you and others. Please follow them carefully. After reading this section, keep it in a safe place for future reference.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING (US ONLY)
• This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
CRITICAL INSTALLATION WARNINGS
• Do not install the refrigerator in a damp location or place where it may come in contact with water. - Deteriorated insulation on electrical parts may cause an electric shock or fire.
• Do not place this refrigerator in direct sunlight or expose it to the heat from stoves, room heaters, or other appliances.
• Do not plug several appliances into the same multiple power strip. The refrigerator should always be plugged into its own individual electrical outlet which has a voltage rating that matches the voltage listed on the refrigerator’s rating plate. - This provides the best performance and also prevents overloading house wiring circuits, which could cause a fire hazard from overheated wires.
• If the wall socket is loose, do not insert the power plug. - There is a risk of electric shock of fire.
• Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length or at either end.
02_ Safety information
• Do not bend the power cord excessively or p