Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
OWNER’S manual DISHWASHERS GE GSD3300KBB
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE DISHWASHER
- Getting Started
- CARE AND CLEANING
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
- Connect the dishwasher/appliance to a grounded metal, permanent wiring system; or run an equipment-grounding conductor with the circuit conductors and connect to the equipment-grounding terminal or lead of the appliance.
- Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service representative if you are in doubt whether the appliance is properly grounded.
- Dispose of discarded appliances and shipping or packing material properly.
- Do not attempt to repair or replace any part of your dishwasher unless it is specifically recommended in this manual. All other servicing should be referred to a qualified technician.
- Use only cord kit WX09X70910 or hard-wire to building electrical. Failure to follow this instruction, could result in risk of fire and personal injury.
- To minimize the possibility of electric shock, disconnect this appliance from the power supply before attempting any maintenance.
NOTE: Turning the dishwasher off does not disconnect the appliance from the power supply. We recommend having a qualified technician service your appliance.
CARE AND CLEANING
Control Panel: To clean the control panel, use a lightly dampened cloth. Then dry thoroughly
Exterior Door Panel:
- Use a clean, soft, lightly dampened cloth, then dry thoroughly.
- Do not use scouring pads or powered cleaners because these products can scratch the finish.
Stainless Steel Door Panel: For cleaning rust and tarnish, cleaners with oxalic acid such as Bar Keepers Friend Soft CleanserTM will remove rust, tarnish and small blemishes. Use only a liquid cleanser free of grit and rub in the direction of the brus
Newest Added: JVM7195BLTS GSD2100VCC GDT225SSLSS PES7227DLWW GSD4060KSS
Tags: Owners Manual For GE Wall Mount Refrigerator Air Conditioner, GE GFD14ESSNWW, GE Appliances GFD45ESSMWW 7.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load Electric Dryer W/ Steam - White, GE GFD45ESSM-WW 7.5 CuFt Front Load Electric Dryer, GE GFD45ESSM-WW 7.5 CuFt Front Load Electric Dryer Specifications, GE Dryer GFD14ESSNWW, Ge Dryer Gfd45essmww Manual