Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Specification - (English)
Washing Machine Owner's Manual LG model WM3700HVA
Table Of Contents
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Tools Needed
- Installation Overview
- Product Specifications
- Choosing the Proper Location
- Unpacking and Removing Shipping Bolts
- Connecting the Water Lines
- Connecting the Drain Hose
- Leveling the Washer
- Connecting to the Power Supply
- Testing the Washer
- Using the Washer
- Sorting Laundry
- Loading the Washer
- Adding Cleaning Products
- Control Panel
- Wash Cycles
- Cycle Guide
- Cycle Modifier Buttons
- Option Buttons
- SMART FUNCTIONS
- LG SmartThinQ Application
- Smart DiagnosisTM Function
- Regular Cleaning
- Cleaning the Door Seal
- Cleaning the Water Inlet Filters
- Cleaning the Drain Pump Filter
- Care in Cold Climates
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- Before Calling for Service
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- FOR USA
- FOR CANADA
- Warranty Exceptions (U.S. and Canada)
- Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance. All repairs and servicing must be performed by qualified service personnel unless specifically recommended in this owner’s manual. Use only authorized factory parts.
- Disconnect this appliance from the power supply before cleaning and attempting any user maintenance.
- Turning the controls to the OFF position does not disconnect this appliance from the power supply.
- Remove any dust or foreign matter from the power plug pins.
- Do not disassemble or repair the appliance by yourself.
- Remove the door before the appliance is removed from service or discarded to avoid the danger of children or small animals getting trapped inside.
- Make sure the dispenser drawer or lid is closed at all times when not being filled with laundry products.
- Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service personnel if you are in doubt whether the appliance is properly grounded.
- Do not modify the plug provided with the appliance
Newest Added: 55LW9800 DTT901 24LN451B LAB550H 42LV5500
Tags: Operators Manual For LG WM3700HVA, Additional Operations Manual For Lg WM3700HVA, Lg Model Dlgx3701w, LG WM3700HVA, LG Washer 3700 Manuel, LG 3700 WASHER USER MANUAL, Lg Dlgx3701w