Table of Contents
- Intended use
- Safety instructions
- Environmental protection
- Positioning and connecting
- Main points in brief
- Getting to know the appliance
- Overview of programmes
- Programme default settings
- Additional programme settings
- Operating the appliance
- Intelligent dosing system
- Appliance settings
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Faults and what to do about them
- After-sales service
- Consumption rates
- Technical data
- Aqua-Stop warranty
SensorsAutomatic load sensing
- Depending on the type of fabric and load, the automatic load sensing function optimally adjusts the water consumption and programme duration in each programme.
Unbalanced load detection system
- The automatic unbalanced load detection system detects imbalances and ensures even distribution of the laundry by repeatedly starting and stopping drum spinning.
- If the laundry is extremely unevenly distributed, the speed is reduced or the spin cycle is not performed for safety reasons.
- Depending on the program and model
- During a rinse cycle, the Aqua sensor checks the turbidity of the rinsing water turbidity is caused by dirt and detergent residue). The duration and the number of rinse cycles depend on the turbidity of the water.
Newest Added: WAW28640AU WAY32891AU HBC86K753B HBC86P753B HMT75M651B
Tags: Bosch Serie 8 Washing Machine, Bosch Washer, Bosch Washing Machine, Bosch Washer Serie 8, Bosch 500 Washer Dryer Combo Manual, Bosch 500 Washer, User Manual Bosche Dishwasher SHV878WD3N