Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- Quick Install Guide - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
User manual TV Philips 24PFL6704/F7
- Getting started
- Use your TV
- Switching on your TV and putting it in standby mode
- Adjusting volume
- Switching channels
- Watching channels from an external device
- Access the Home menu
- Google Assistant
- TV screen information
- Using options menu
- Getting more from your TV
- Remote & accessories
- Google account
- Useful tips
- Troubleshooting tips
Turn in to safety
- ALWAYS follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the safe installation of your television.
- ALWAYS read and follow all instructions for proper use of your television.
- NEVER allow children to climb on or play on the television or the furniture on which the television is placed.
- NEVER place the television on furniture that can easily be used as steps, such as a chest of drawers.
- ALWAYS install the television where it cannot be pushed, pulled over or knocked down.
- ALWAYS route cords and cables connected to the television so that they cannot be tripped over, pulled or grabbed.
- Check the antenna or cable connection to the main unit.
- Check the batteries on the remote control.
- Check if there is an obstacle between the infrared sensor window and the remote control.
- Test the IR signal output use IR signal check -> p. 34 If okay, then possible infrared sensor trouble.
- Aim the remote control directly at the infrared sensor window on the front of the unit.
- Reduce the distance to the unit.
- Re-insert or replace the AAA batteries with their polarities (+/–) as indicated on the remote control battery area.
- When there is an infrared-equipped device such as PC near this unit, it may interrupt the remote control signal on this unit. Move the infrared-equipped device away from this unit, change the angle of the device's infrared sensor or turn off the infrared communication function.
Newest Added: 43PFL5703/F7 220CW9FW/00 PSA612/17 46PFL3706/F7 32PFL5708/F7
Tags: Philips Smart Tv User Manual, Philips 4k Smart Tv Manual, Philips Tv Manual Guide, Philips Smart Tv UHD TV, Philips Hair Clipper, Philips Hair Clipper Series 5000, Philips Hair Clipper 7000