Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Snowdon Brushed Kettle Russell Hobbs 20441
BOIL DRY PROTECTION
- This will shorten the life of the element. A boil-dry cut-out will switch the kettle off.
- You must then remove the kettle from its stand to reset the cut-out.
- Sit the kettle on the work surface till it’s cold.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Unplug the stand, and let the kettle cool before cleaning.
- Wipe all surfaces with a clean damp cloth.
- Keep the connectors dry.
- Open the lid.
- Push the hook on top of the filter down then lift the filter out of the kettle
- Rinse the filter under a running tap while brushing with a soft brush.
- Lower the filter into the kettle, and engage the bottom hook in the bottom of the spout.
- Press the top of the filter towards the kettle, to lock the hook in place.
- Close the lid.
Descale regularly, at least monthly
The suppressor is designed to reduce the noise made by the boiling water. If you allow scale to build up, it won’t be able to work properly, and the kettle will become noisier.
Descale the appliance at least monthly with a proprietary descaler. Follow the instructions on the package of descaler. Products returned under guarantee with faults due to scale will incur a repair charge.
USING YOUR KETTLE
- Put the stand on a stable, level surface. Wind excess cable beneath the stand.
- Plug the stand into the wall socket.
- Put the kettle on the stand.
- Move the switch to I. The light will come on and the kettle will start to heat.
- When it boils, the kettle will switch off.
- To switch off manually, move the switch to O, or simply lift the kettle off the stand..
See other models: 24401 25111 RH90FF176SS 21671 20680