Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Bottom-Mount No-Frost Refrigerators GE TCX22PACCCC
Table of Contents
- Safety Information
- Safety Precautions
- Use of Extension Cords
- How to Connect Electricity
- Use of Adapter Plugs
- Operating Instructions
- Temperature Controls
- Ice Service
- Care and Cleaning
- Installation Instructions
- Preparing to Install the Refrigerator
- Reversing the Door Swing
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Normal Operating Sounds
- Before You Call For Service
- Customer Service
- Warranty for Canadian Customers
- Warranty for U.S. Customers
- Service Telephone Numbers
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
- This refrigerator must be properly installed and located in accordance with the Installation Instructions before it is used.
- Do not allow children to climb, stand or hang on the shelves in the refrigerator. They could damage the refrigerator and seriously injure themselves.
- Do not touch the cold surfaces in the freezer compartment when hands are damp or wet. Skin may stick to these extremely cold surfaces.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- Keep fingers out of the “pinch point” areas; clearances between the doors and cabinet are necessarily small. Be careful closing doors when children are in the area.
- Unplug the refrigerator before cleaning and making repairs.
Care and cleaning of the refrigerator.
Cleaning the Outside
- The door handles and trim. Clean with a cloth dampened with soapy water. Dry with a soft cloth. Do not use wax on the door handles and trim.
- Keep the outside clean. Wipe with a clean cloth lightly dampened with kitchen appliance wax or mild liquid dish detergent. Dry and polish with a clean, soft cloth.
Cleaning the Inside
- To help prevent odors, leave an open box of baking soda in the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Unplug the refrigerator before cleaning. If this is not practical, wring excess moisture out of sponge or clot
Newest Added: JBS27RK2SS JKP28WF1WW GSD5134D01WW DPSB650GC0WW ZIR36NMELH
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: TCX22
Tags: How To Control Temperatures On My Mini GE Frig Model, GE Refrigerators Bottom Freezer, GE REFRIGERATOR Bottom Freezer, General Electric Bottom Freezer, Ge Appliances Refrigerators