Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- User manual - (Italian)
- Quick start guide - (Italian)
- Quick start guide - (Portuguese)
- User manual - (Portuguese)
User manual Digital Recorder for Philips DVT1500/00
Table of contents
- Important safety information
- Safety instructions
- About this user manual
- Symbols used
- Digital Voice Tracer
- Product highlights
- What's in the box
- Product overviews
- Front and rear sides (DVT1000, DVT1500)
- Front and rear sides (DVT3000 – DVT7000)
- Keys (DVT1000, DVT1500)
- Keys (DVT3000 – DVT7000)
- Remote control (DVT5500, DVT7000)
- Start-up screen
- Menu overview
- First steps
- Inserting the batteries
- Charging the rechargeable batteries in the device
- Power on/off
- Initial installation process
- Select language
- Set date & time
- Show recording and device information
- Enable/disable the keypad lock
- Insert microSD card
- Pull out the stand (DVT3000 – DVT7000)
- Using the remote control (DVT5500, DVT7000)
- How to use the remote control
- Protect the device from rain or water to prevent a short circuit.
- Do not expose the device to excessive heat caused by placing it on a heating device or in direct sunlight.
- Protect the cables from damage by being trapped, particularly at the plugs and where cables exit the housing.
- Back up your data and recordings. The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any loss of data.
- Do not perform any maintenance operations that are not described in this user manual. Do not disassemble the device into its component parts to carry out repairs. The device may only be repaired in authorised service centres.
Observe the following guidelines when using headphones:
- Set the volume to a moderate level and do not use headphones to listen for excessively long periods of time.
- Be particularly careful to avoid adjusting the volume to a level that your hearing cannot deal with.
- Do not turn the volume up so high that you cannot hear what is going on around you.
- In potentially dangerous situations you must be very careful, or temporarily discontinue use.
- Do not use headphones while operating a motorised vehicle, cycling, or skateboarding, etc. You could be a hazard to yourself and other road users, and possibly be breaking the law.
Legal restrictions on recording
- The use of the device's recording function is subject to the legal restrictions that may apply in your country. You should also respect the privacy and personal rights of the third parties if you record talks or lectures.
- Please note that, in certain countries, you may be legally required to inform the person you are conversing with on the telephone that you are recording the conversation, or that the recording of telephone conversations is illegal. Please check if the use of such data is legal in your country prior to recording telephone calls.
- Stereo recording in MP3 format for excellent sound quality
- Zoom microphone feature for recording at distances of up to 15 metres / 50 feet
- ClearVoice for clear and natural reproduction of speech
- Voice-activated recording mode without pressing buttons (hands- free operation)
- Pre-recording feature, to avoid missing a single word
- Recording and power supply via a USB port for unlimited recordings
- Slot for microSD card for extra storage
- Highlight important parts of your recording using index marks
- Calendar search to find all recordings quickly
Newest Added: HX8332/12 SE6551B/37 AT810/41 43PFL5704/F7 SDV7700K/17
Also, These documents are for others Philips models: DVT1000, DVT1500, DVT3000, DVT3100, DVT3500, DVT5000, DVT5500, DVT7000
Tags: Philips 7000, Philips Car Air Purifier, Bedienungsanleitung Philips Tv 5500, Philips Digital