Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Supplemental - (English)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
- EU Datasheet - (English)
- Installation instructions - (English)
User manual Gas Hob for Neff T27DS79N0
Table of contents
- Intended use
- Important safety information
- Getting to know your appliance
- Controls and burners
- Gas burners
- Switching on manually
- Automatic ignition
- Safety system
- Switching off a burner
- Settings table and tips
- Suitable pans
- Instructions for use
- Table of cooking times
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Trouble shooting
- Customer service
- Warranty conditions
- Environmental protection
- Environmentally-friendly disposal
Switching off a burner
- Turn the corresponding control knob clockwise to the 0 setting.
- A few seconds after the burner is switched off, a sound (thud) will be produced. This is not a fault - this means that the safety device is no longer operating.
- Use a pressure cooker to cook creamy soups and pulses. This significantly reduces the cooking time. If you are using a pressure cooker, follow the manufacturer's instructions. Add all of the ingredients at the start.
- Always use a lid when cooking potatoes and rice. This significantly reduces the cooking time. The water must be boiling before you add pasta, rice or potatoes. Then adjust the heat setting to continue boiling.
- For pan-cooked dishes, heat the oil up first. As soon as you have started the frying, keep the pan at a constant temperature by adjusting the heating setting as required. When preparing several portions, wait until the relevant temperature has been reached again. Turn the food regularly.
- When cooking soups, cream, lentils or chickpeas, add all of the ingredients to the cookware at the same time.
If the hob has automatic ignition (ignition plugs):
- Press the control knob for the selected burner and turn it anticlockwise to the highest power level. While the control knob is held down, all the burners will generate sparks. The flame ignites. Wait a few seconds.
- Release the control knob.
- Turn the control knob to the required position.
If the burner does not ignite, switch it off and repeat the steps described above. This time, hold the control knob down for longer (up to 10 seconds).
Your hob is equipped with a safety system (thermocouple) that cuts off the gas when the burners are accidentally switched off.
To ensure that this device is active:
- Switch on the burner as usual.
- Without releasing the control knob, press and hold it down firmly for 4 seconds after lighting the flame.
- Once the appliance is cool, use a sponge to clean it with soap and water.
- After each use, clean the surface of the respective burner parts once they have cooled down. If any residue is left (baked-on food, drops of grease etc.), however little, it will become stuck to the surface and more difficult to remove later. The holes and grooves must be clean for the flame to ignite properly.
- The movement of some pans may leave metal residue on the pan supports.
- Clean the burners and pan supports using soapy water and scrub with a non-wire brush.
- If the pan supports are fitted with rubber rests, ensure that these are also cleaned. The rests may come loose and the pan support may scratch the hob.
- Always dry the burners and pan supports completely. Water droplets or damp patches on the hob at the start of cooking may damage the enamel.
- After cleaning and drying the burners, make sure the burner caps are correctly positioned on the diffuser.
Newest Added: N23TA29N0 K5524X0/43 T46BD53N0/01 C15CR22N0/25 E1521N2/01
Also, These documents are for others Neff models: T26DS....., T26DE....., T27DS....., T27DE....., T29DS...., T29DE.....
Tags: Neff Wok 6, Neff T58FD20X0, Neff T58fd20x0 Manual, Neff Gas Hob, Neff Hob Manual Pdf, Neff Ceramic Hob Instructions, Neff Gas Hob Manual