- Owner Manual ( English ) - 6.19 MB - pdf
- User Guide ( English )
- Quick Setup Guide ( English )
- Warning! Safety Instructions
- Separate Purchase
- Lifting and moving the TV
- Mounting on the Table
- Mounting to the Wall
- Using Button
- Using Remote Control
- Using Magic Remote Control
- User Guide
- Open Source Software Notice Information
- If the TV is turned on for the first time after it was shipped from the factory, initialization of the TV may take a few minutes.
- Image shown may differ from your TV.
- Your TV’s OSD (On Screen Display) may differ slightly from that shown in this manual.
- The available menus and options may differ from the input source or product model that you are using.
- New features may be added to this TV in the future.
- The device must be easily accessed to a location outlet near the access. Some devices are not made by turning on / off button, turning off the device and unplugging the power cord.
- The items supplied with your product may vary depending on the model.
- Product specifications or contents of this manual may be changed without prior notice due to upgrade of product functions.
- For an optimal connection, HDMI cables and USB devices should have bezels less than 10 mm thick and 18 mm width. Use an extension cable that supports USB 2.0 if the USB cable or USB memory stick does not fit into your TV’s USB port.
- Use a certified cable with the HDMI logo attached.
- If you do not use a certified HDMI cable, the screen may not display or a connection error may occur.
- Recommended HDMI Cable Types
- Ultra High Speed HDMI®/TM cable (3 m or less)
Newest Added: BD630C 49LJ614V 40UB800V SH4D LMQ850QM
Tags: Lg Tv Manuals, LG 65" UHD 4K Led, LG 5.2 Cu Ft Top Load Washer, LG 8000 Air Conditioner, LG UHD TV AI ThinQ, LG Signature OLED 77”, Lg 75 Inch Nano Cell AI Tv