Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Dishwasher GE GSD5900G03BB
Table of Contents
- Safety Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Care and Cleaning
- Control Panels
- Control Settings
- Flashing Display Lights
- Loading the Dishwasher Racks
- Loading Place Settings
- Optional Accessories
- Using the Dishwasher
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
PROPER INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Connect to a grounded metal, permanent wiring system; or run an equipment-grounding conductor with the circuit conductors and connect to the equipment-grounding terminal or lead of the appliance.
- Improper connection of the equipment- grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service representative if you are in doubt whether the appliance is properly grounded.
- Use supply conductors rated at least 75°C (167°F).
- Dispose of discarded appliances and shipping or packing material properly.
- Do not attempt to repair or replace any part of your dishwasher unless it is specifically recommended in this manual. All other servicing should be referred to a qualified technician.
- To minimize the possibility of electric shock, disconnect this appliance from the power supply before attempting any maintenance.
- Do not tamper with controls.
- Do not abuse, sit on or stand on the door or dish rack of the dishwasher.
- Do not discard a dishwasher without first removing the door of the washing compartment.
- Do not store or use combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
Caring for the dishwasher.
- To clean the control panel, use a lightly dampened cloth, then dry thoroughly. To clean the exterior, use a good appliance polish.
- Never use sharp object, scouring pads or harsh cleaners on any part of the dishwasher.
Protect Against Freezing
If your dishwasher is left in an unheated place during the winter, ask a service technician to:
- Cut off electrical power to the dishwasher. Remove fuses or trip circuit breaker.
- Turn off the
Newest Added: HTS18GBSBRWW PHS925ST2SS JGP5036SL1SS AKCQ10ACAW1 PYE22PSHJSS
Series: EDW3000G ,GSD5400G ,GSD5500G ,GSD5800G ,GSD5900G
Tags: GE Triton Profile Dishwasher