Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Stand Mixer for KitchenAid KSM180QHSD
- When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- To avoid risk of electrical shock, do not put Stand Mixer in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug the Stand Mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep hands, hair, and clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils, away from beater during operation to reduce the risk of injury to persons and/or damage to the Stand Mixer.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessories not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Do not use the Stand Mixer outdoors.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
When preparing packaged cake mixes, use Speed 4 for medium speed and Speed 6 for high speed. For best results, mix for the time stated on the package directions.
Adding nuts, raisins, or candied fruits
Solid materials should be folded in the last few seconds of mixing on Speed 1. The batter should be thick enough to keep the fruit or nuts from sinking to the bottom of the pan during baking. Sticky fruits should be dusted with flour for better distribution in the batter.
Mixtures containing large amounts of liquid ingredients should be mixed at lower speeds to avoid splashing. Increase speed only after mixture has thickened.
- Your KitchenAid Stand Mixer will mix faster and more thoroughly than most other electric mixers. Therefore, the mixing time in most recipes must be adjusted to avoid over beating.
- To help determine the ideal mixing t
Newest Added: KSM150PSCE KDRS467VSS KMC4244CA KST4054OB JE
Series: K45 Series, KSM45–KSM200 Series
Tags: Kitchenaid Gas Downdraft, Kitchenaid 6 Qt Mixer, Kitchenaid 5 Qt Mixer, Kitchenaid Mini Standmixer, Kitchenaid Classic Plus Manual, Kitchenaid Classic Plus Mixer Manual, Kitchenaid Mixer