Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Built-In Dishwasher GE GSD4500G00WW
Table Of Contents
- Safety Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Care and Cleaning
- Control Panels
- Control Settings
- Flashing Display Lights
- Loading the
- Dishwasher Racks
- Optional Accessories
- Using the Dishwasher
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
- Consumer Support
Caring for the dishwasher.
- To clean the control panel use a lightly dampened cloth then dry thoroughly. To clean the exterior use a good appliance polish.
- Never use sharp object, scouring pads or harsh cleaners on any part of the dishwasher.
Protect Against Freezing
- If your dishwasher is left in an unheated place during the winter, ask a service technician to:
- Cut off electrical power to the dishwasher.
- Remove fuses or trip circuit breaker.
- Turn off the water supply and disconnect the water inlet line from the water valve.
- Drain water from the inlet line and water valve. (Use a pan to catch the water.)
- Reconnect the water inlet line to the water valve.
- Remove the plastic sump cover in the tub bottom and use a sponge to soak up water in the rubber boot.
- Sump cover screws
Does Your Dishwasher Have an Air Gap?
- An air gap protects your dishwasher against water backing up into it if a drain clogs.
- The air gap is not a part of the dishwasher.
- It is not covered by your warranty. Not all plumbing codes require air gaps, so you may not have one.
- The air gap is easy to clean.
- Turn off the dishwasher and lift off the chrome cover.
- Unscrew the plastic cap and clean with a toothpick.
Newest Added: PGP986SET1SS GSD5320D00BB HTS17HBSARWW TBX25PRBMRWW PFSF5RKZABB
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: GSD4800
Tags: GE JVM7195DKWW, Ge Dishwasher Top Control Manual, How To Use Ge Dishwasher Top Control