- Owner Manual ( English ) - 3.7 MB - pdf
- Use and Care Manual ( English )
Operating instructions Dishwasher Bosch SHP878ZD2N
Table of contents
- Safety Definitions
- Important safety instructions
- Causes of Damage
- Getting Started
- Rinse Aid
- Loading the Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Cycles
- Dishwasher Cycle Options
- Operating the Dishwasher
- Care and Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Statement of Limited Product Warranty
Use this dishwasher only for its intended function, which is the washing of household dishware and kitchenware rated as dishwasher safe. Use only detergents or rinsing agents recommended for use in a dishwasher, and keep them out of the reach of children.
When loading items to be washed:
- Locate sharp items so they are not likely to damage the door seal.
- Load knives and other sharp utensils with their HANDLES UP to reduce the risk of cut-type injuries.
- Do not wash plastic items unless they are marked “dishwasher safe” or the equivalent. For plastic items not so marked, check the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Do not operate your dishwasher unless all enclosure panels are in place.
- Do not tamper with or override controls and interlocks.
Newest Added: PGB3B5B90/01 PIB645E01E/09 GTM12A00/06 KAG90AI20N/02 KIR14E1/03
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: SHP87P****, SHX87P****, SHXM98***, SHXM88****, SHPM88****, SHVM88****, SHPM78****, SHP878****, SHXM78****, SHVM78****, SHX878****, SHV878****