Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
User manual Downdraft Hood for Bosch HDD80051UC
Table of contents
- Safety Defi nitions
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- General Notes
- Fire Safety
- Burn Prevention
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- Safe Use
- Proper Installation and Maintenance
- State of California Proposition
- Causes For Damages
- Protecting The Environment
- Raised Intake Housing
- Intake Up / Down Pushbutton
- Operating the Appliance
- To Raise the Hood Intake Housing
- To Lower the Hood Intake Housing
- If Hood Intake Housing Movement Stops
- Charcoal Filter Replacement
- Cleaning Agents
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Bosch® Support
- Before Calling Service
- Data Label
- Parts and Accessories
- STATEMENT OF LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
- What this Warranty Covers & Who it Applies to
- How Long the Warranty Lasts
- Repair/Replace as Your Exclusive Remedy
- Out of Warranty Product
- Warranty Exclusions
Raised Intake Housing
- The intake housing, when raised, captures and channels the cooking odors, steam and grease from the cooktop through two fi lters located within the intake housing.
- The air is cleaned by the fi lters and conveyed to the building exterior by a series of pipe ducts.
- NOTE: Ventilation may not exit through an already operational smoke or exhaust chimney, nor a duct used for ventilating furnace installation areas.
- If the ventilation is intended to pass through a smoke or exhaust that is not in operation, the responsible area heating inspector must give approval.
- If the ventilation passes through an external wall, use a telescopic wall sleeve.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- The effi ciency of the downdraft ventilation system depends on the cleanliness of the intake housing and fi lters. The frequency of cleaning depends on the amount and type of cooking.
- Always use the mildest cleaner that will do the job. Use clean, soft cloths or sponges only.
- Use all products according to package directions.
- Rub stainless steel fi nishes in the direction of the grain. Wipe area dry to avoid water marks.
- After cleaning, place all part
Newest Added: NWP645CB2M/03 KIL1540/44 SMP46MW03S/51 HMC54151UC/05 HBM13B120B/35
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: HDD86051UC
Tags: Bosch Ventilation User Manuals, Bosch Ventilation Use Manual, Bosch Smu66ms02a Installation Manual, Bosch WTW87566AU, Bosch SMU66MS02A