Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
User Manual LCD TV Philips 46PFL3706/F7
Table Of Contents
- Product information
- Screen care
- Environmental care
- Regulatory notices
- Your TV
- Side controls and indicators
- Remote control
- Get started
- Supplied accessories
- Mounting stand onto TV
- Positioning the TV
- Installing the remote control batteries
- Connecting the antenna or cable
- Managing cables
- Plugging in the AC power cord
- Switching on and initial setup
- Use your TV
- Switching on your TV and putting it in standby mode
- Switching channels
- Adjusting volume
- Still mode
- Watching channels from a set-top box
- Watching connected devices
- Watching a Blu-ray disc
- Switching audio mode
- Use more of your TV
- Changing picture and sound settings
- Child and rating locks
- Closed caption
- Set your location to home
- Viewing photos and watching videos
- USB storage device
- Install channels
- Selecting your menu language
- Channel list
- Add channels
- Optimizing the signal quality from your antenna
- Upgrade your TV software
- Checking your current software version
- Preparing for the software upgrade
- Upgrading software
- Connect devices
- Connection overview
- Selecting your connection quality
- Connecting your devices
- Downloading an electronic copy
- Contact us
- Notes for the use of USB devices
Connecting the antenna or cable
If you connect to an antenna
- Any DTV programs that are broadcast in your area can be received for free through an antenna connection.
- Contact your local content provider or your local electronics retailer if you are unsure about what HDTV programs are available in your area.
- Broadcasters are transitioning from analog to digital TV. This means that a given broadcaster can have channels available either in analog or in digital, or both analog and digital at the same time.
- The TV produces stereo sound only if a stereo signal is broadcast.
If you connect to a cable
- When your TV is connected to the cable socket, you might receive free digital and high definition programs (depending on your cable provider).
- The channel number for digital and high definition channels includes a dot “•”. For example, 11.1, 46.30, 108.201. Contact your cable provider for more information.
If you connect to a DBS (Direct Broadcast Satellite)
- There are two main DBS systems: DirecTV and DishNetwork. These systems require a separate, proprietary set-top box to decode signals and send them to the TV. The set-top box contains a digital TV tuner for receiving off-air digital broadcasts.
- Contact your local DBS provider for more information about the connections and the TV channels.
If you connect to a set-top box
- A cable box or satellite set-top box can be connected to the TV through the following connections:
- A/V (Composite Video and Audio)
- YPbPr (Component Video Input)
- For information about how to connect a set-top box, see the Quick
- Start Guide provided.
See other models: 32PFL5708/F7 27PT6441/37 DVP3345VB/F7 65PFL4864/F7 CD4453Q/37