Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Owner's manual Washers GE GTW810SSJ1WS
Table of contents
- Safety Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Appliance Communication
- Care and Cleaning of the Washer
- Loading and Using the Washer
- Operating instructions
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
- Parts and Accessories
Care and cleaning
Interior of the Washer
To clean the interior of the washer, select the Basket Clean feature on the control panel. This Basket Clean cycle should be performed, at a minimum, once per month. This cycle will use more water, in addition to bleach, to control the rate at which soils and detergents may accumulate in your washer.
NOTE: Read the instructions below completely before starting the Basket Clean cycle.
- Remove any garments or objects from the washer and ensure the washer basket is empty.
- Open the washer lid and pour one cup or 250 ml of liquid bleach or other washing machine cleaner into the basket.
- Close the lid and select the Basket Clean cycle. Push the Start button.
- When the Basket Clean cycle is working, the display will show the estimated cycle time remaining. Do not interrupt the cycle.
This appliance must be grounded. In the event of malfunction or breakdown, grounding will reduce the risk of electric shock by providing a path of least resistance for electric current. This appliance is equipped with a cord having an equipment- grounding conductor and a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
Newest Added: AEW06LVQ1 FUF20DUERWW CTX14CYBFRWW PSF26NGTDBB GTR18BBSBRCC
Tags: Manuel For GE TOP LOAD WASHER, Ge Top Load Washer, GE 20.8 Cu Ft Top Freezer Refrigerator, Ge Top Load, Ge Portable Washing, Ge 24 In Washer Top Load, Ge Washer Basket Clean