Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual Refrigerator for Haier HA12TG21SS
Table of contents
- REFRIGERATOR SAFETY
- Proper Disposal of Your Old Refrigerated Appliance
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Location Requirements
- Connecting Electricity
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Unpacking Refrigerator
- Leveling Refrigerator
- Proper Air Circulation
- Door Alignment
- Reverse Door Swing
- REFRIGERATOR USE
- Adjustable Temperature Dial
- Refrigerator Section Interior Light
- Frost-Free Refrigerator-Freezer
- Refrigerator Interior Shelves
- Crispers and Crisper Cover
- Removing or Replacing the Crisper Cover
- REFRIGERATOR CARE
- Interior Cleaning
- Exterior Cleaning
- LED Lighting Replacement
- Power Interruptions
- Normal Operating Sounds
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- RECORD KEEPING
- Your freezer compartment is equipped with adjustable temperature control. For your convenience, temperature is preset by the factory to the colder setting.
- There is also an option to adjust the settings, either to cold or to coldest.
- In the event of a power interruption, unplug your refrigerator from the power source. Avoid opening the doors until after power has been restored. Your refrigerator will maintain a cold temperature for longer if door opening is avoided or kept to a minimum.
- Once power has been restored, plug your refrigerator back into the power source and inspect food in the refrigerator for spoilage or thawing. Cleaning your refrigerator after a prolonged power outage is strongly recommended to avoid odors and potential health hazards due to thawing.
- Do not install the refrigerator where the temperature will go below F (16°C) because it will not run often enough to maintain proper temperatures.
- Do not install the refrigerator where the temperature will go above F (37°C) because it will not perform properly.
- Install it on a floor strong enough to support it fully loaded.
- Do not install the refrigerator in a location exposed to water (rain, etc.) or direct sunlight.
- Your refrigerator has two leveling legs that are located in the front bottom corners of your refrigerator. After properly placing your refrigerator under its final position, you can level your refrigerator.
- Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them clockwise to raise your refrigerator or by turning them counterclockwise to lower your refrigerator. The refrigerator door will close easier when the leveling legs are extended.
PROPER AIR CIRCULATION
- To ensure your refrigerator works at the maximum efficiency it was designed for, you should install it in a location where there is proper air circulation, plumbing and electrical connections.
- Do not install your refrigerator in any location not properly insulated or heated, e.g. garage, etc. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heating sources such as radiators, heaters, and cooking appliances.
ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE DIAL
- Your refrigerator will automatically maintain the temperature level you select. The temperature control dial has 7 settings. 1 is the warmest. 7 is the coldest. At first, set the dial to 4 and allow 24 hours to pass before adjusting the temperature to your needs.
- To adjust the temperature range in the cold setting, turn the temperature dial in a clockwise direction. For normal operating conditions, keep the dial halfway between cold and coldest. For your convenience, the factory presets the control at normal operating conditions.
NOTE: If the refrigerator has been placed in a horizontal or tilted position for any period of time wait 24 hours before plugging the unit in.
For long vacations or absences, unplug your refrigerator and remove all food from it. Clean the refrigerator, including the gaskets, according to the Proper Care and Maintenance section. Leave the doors propped open to allow air to circulate inside the refrigerator.
See other models: HA10TG21SB HBF55W HRZ-113 HRZ-113SS HRZ-40
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HA10TG21SW, HA10TG21SB, HA10TG21SS, HA12TG21SW, HA12TG21SB