Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Quick specs - (English)
User manual Wall Oven for GE JKD3000DNBB
Table of contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE OVEN
- Single Wall Oven Controls
- Double Wall Oven Controls
- Special Features
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Cooking Modes
- Cooking Guide
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
Traditional Flat Racks
- When placing and removing cookware, pull the rack out to the bump (stop position) on the rack support.
- To remove a rack, pull it toward you, tilt the front end up and pull it out.
- To replace, place the curved end of the rack (stop-locks) onto the oven supports, tilt up the front of the rack and push the rack in.
- Racks may become difficult to slide, especially after a self-clean. Put some vegetable oil on a soft cloth or paper towel and rub onto the left and right edges of the racks.
OPERATING AND CLEANING
- As with any appliance, close supervisi is necessary when used by children.
- Do not store anything directly on top of the microware surface when the microwave oven is in operation.
- Oversized food or oversized metal coodware should not be used in a microwave/convection oven because they increase the risk of electric shock and could cause a fire.
- Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces an burn off the pad anf touch electrical parts involving risk of electric shock.
- Do not use paper products in oven when appliance is operated in any cooking mode except microwave only.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS
- Be careful when opening containers of hot food. Use pot holders and direct steam away from face and hands.
- Vent, pierce, or slit containers, pouches, or plastic bags to prevent build-up of pressure.
- Be careful when touching the turntable, door, or walls of the oven which may become hot during use.
- Liquids and certain foods heated in the microware oven can present a risk of burn when removing them from the microwave. The potential for a burn is greater in young children, who should not be allowed to remove hot items from the microwave.
Newest Added: JGBS60DEKBB JB256DMWW DSKS433EBWW JBS60DKWW JGSS66EELES
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: JKS3000, JTS3000, JKD3000, JTD3000
Tags: GE - 27" Single Electric Wall Oven With Built-In Microwave, Ge Jks3000, Ge Jts3000, GE JGBS60DEKBB, GE Jkd3000, GE Gas Stove Model Number JGBS60DEKBB, GE 27" Wall Oven JKS3000