LED TV CHILD SAFETY PROPER TELEVISION PLACEMENT MATTERS
THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY CARES
• Manufacturers, retailers and the rest of the consumer electronics industry are committed to making home entertainment safe and enjoyable.
• As you enjoy your television, please note that all televisions - new and old - must be supported on proper stands or installed according to the manufacturer's recommendations. Televisions that are inappropriately situated on dressers, bookcases, shelves, desks, speakers, chests, carts, etc., may fall over, resulting in injury. TUNE IN TO SAFETY
• ALWAYS follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the safe installation of your television.
• ALWAYS read and follow all instructions for proper use of your television.
Newest Added: VGSCFN55BMZA NN-SD745S PN50C550 LMC1575BD NN-SD975S
• NEVER allow children to climb on or play on the television or the furniture on which the television is placed.
• NEVER place the television on furniture that can easily be used as steps, such as a chest of drawers.
• ALWAYS install the television where it cannot be pushed, pulled over or knocked down.
• ALWAYS route cords and cables connected to the television so that they cannot be tripped over, pulled or grabbed. WALL OR CEILING MOUNT YOUR TELEVISION
• ALWAYS contact your retailer about professional installation if you have any doubts about your ability to safely mount your television.
• ALWAYS use a mount that has been recommended by the television manufacturer and has a safety certification by an independent laboratory (such as UL, CSA, ETL).
• ALWAYS follow all instructions supplied by the television and mount manufacturers.
• ALWAYS make sure that the wall or ceiling where you are mounting the television is appropriate. Some mounts are not designed to be mounted to walls and ceilings with steel studs or cinder block construction. If you are unsure, contact a professional installer.
• Televisions can be heavy. A minimum of two people is required for a wal