Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- warranty-W10394386-W.pdf - (English)
- Installation Guide - (English)
User Guide Russell Hobbs 24404 Kettle
USING YOUR KETTLE
- Put the stand on a stable, level surface.
- Plug the stand into the wall socket.
- Put the kettle on the stand.
- Move the switch to I.
- The light will come on and the kettle will start to heat up.
- When the water boils the kettle will switch off.
- To switch off manually, move the switch to O, or simply lift the kettle off the stand.
BOIL DRY PROTECTION
- If your kettle boils dry, a safety cut-out device will automatically switch it off.
- If this happens, unplug your kettle and allow it to cool down until the cut-out resets itself. Allowing your kettle to boil dry will shorten the life of the element.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Unplug the stand and let the kettle cool before cleaning.
- Wipe all surfaces with a clean damp cloth.
- Open the lid.
- Put a finger into the spout, and press on the centre of the filter to push it into the body of the kettle.
- Lift or tip it out of the kettle.
- Rinse the filter under a running tap while brushing with a soft brush.
- Fit the bottom of the filter into the guides at the bottom of the spout.
- From inside the kettle, press the filter into the spout.
- Close the lid.
See other models: 26062 RHGCH702B-M 25240 RHBI7030FFE1 RHESB6001