Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Air Purifier User Manual Cuisinart model CAP-1000
TO OPERATE YOUR AIR PURIFIER
- Place the CAP-1000 air purifier on a sturdy, flat surface.
- Make sure the unit is plugged in.
- Turn On: Press the Power ON button.
- Fan Speeds: Select or change fan speed (choose 1, 2, 3, and 4).
- Start by pressing the fan speed button, continue pressing until you have reached your desired setting, then release the button.
- Hour Timer Function: To select the desired time, press the timer button. The timer will show settings ranging from 1 hour – 12 hours and off. If there is no time selected, the timer will be off. The unit will continue to run until the power is turned off.
- Child Safety Lock: This can be activated by pressing and holding the lock button for 3 seconds.
- All buttons on the air purifier will now be in locked mode. To take the unit off locked mode, simply hold the lock button again for 3 seconds and the unit will now be unlocked.
- Sleep Mode/Night Light: To activate the night light press once. The blue night light will illuminate along with the control panel lights. To activate Sleep Mode.
- Press the icon a second time, and the Moon symbol will illuminate in addition to the night light. Press the icon one more and only the moon icon will be illuminated.
- Filter Replacement Light: The filter replacement light will illuminate in RED when it is it is time to replace the HEPA H13 and active carbon filters on the unit.
- The filter light will illuminate after 2,500 hours of continuous use.
- UV-C Light: The UV-C light will illuminate automatically when the unit is turned on. Press the button once to turn off the UV-C light.
- Utilizing an H13 High-Grade HEPA filter does not make this a medical device.
REMOVING THE FILTERS
- Always unplug your Cuisinart Purxium Air Purifier from the electrical outlet before replacing or removing filters.
- To replace the PurxiumTM Air Purifier filters, you will first need to unplug the unit and remove the back panel. To remove the back panel, squeeze the latch at
Newest Added: SS-15P1 DCC-4000 DGB-550BKP1 744-24 CI670-30CR
Tags: Cuisinart Air Purifiers Use Manual, Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Manual Ice-70, Cuisinart ICE-70, Cuisinart Chw-12p1 Manual, Ice70 Cuisinart, Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Ice 70 Manual, Cuisinart Ice-70 Manual