Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Download Safety instructions - (English)
User manual Cooker Tefal CB660001
Advice / information
- For your safety, this appliance conforms to all applicable standards and regulations(Low Vol- tage Directive, Electromagnetic Compatibility,
- Food Compliant Materials, Environment, ...).
- On first use, there may be a slight odour and a little smoke.
- Do not consume foodstuff that comes into contact with the parts marked with logo.
- If the electrical box is incorrectly positioned, the safety system will prevent the appliance from working.
- The device will be ready for use once it is preheated.
- Preheat the device for about 10-15 minutes at maximum temperature
- Once the device is preheated, is will be ready for use.
- Fix the thermostat according to the heat level you wish
- Cook according to taste.
- Thermo-SpotTM: when the device is hot, the
- Thermo-SpotTM icon turns red
- Place the thermostat in the min. position
- Unplug the appliance. Leave it to cool down before cleaning
- Clean the plate and the body of the device with a sponge, hot water and a dishwashing agent
- The plate, the plastic base and the collector tray can go in the automatic dishwasher
Newest Added: P4620733 FV2548E0 HB500831 FV2310E0 CM322510