Tefal FV2020E0 Prima - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
What water to use?
Your appliance has been designed to function with tap water.
However, it is necessary to operate the Self-Clean function regularly to clean the steam chamber and eliminate hard water
Setting the steam level (E)
- In order to avoid water dripping from the iron onto the linen: • Turn off the steam when ironing silk or synthetic fabrics. • Set it at the minimum position for wool.
Newest Added: CB670A01 Tefal Ultraglide easycord fv4487g0 FV4550K0 CB660001 P4620733
2- DRY IRONING
- Set the temperature.
- Set the steam control on DRY (see diagram A) ( ).
Recommendation : The self-cleaning function helps to delay the scaling of your iron. DO NOT USE CHEMICAL DESCALING AGENTS
• CLEANING THE SOLE PLATE
5- IS THERE A PROBLEM ?
Problems Possible causes Solutions deposits. If your water is very hard you may mix tap water with distilled water in the following proportions: 50% tap water, 50% distilled water.
Types of water not to use:
What temperature and which steam setting to use?
CONTROL DIALSTEAM SETTING
FABRIC POSITION OF TEMPERATURE
- You may start ironing when the thermostat light goes out. 3- MAINTAINING YOUR IRON
- While the soleplate is still just warm, clean it by rubbing it with a moist, non-metallic pad. 4- STORING YOUR IRON
• Water drips from the holes in the soleplate
• The chosen temperature is too low and does not allow for the formation of steam.
• You are using steam while the iron is not hot enough.
• The steam flow is too high.
• Set the temperature control dial in the coloured zone (from ●● to MAX)
• Wait until the indicator light goes out. • Reduce the steam flow.
1. Spray nozzle
1- STEAM IRONING
Polyester,Acetate,Acrylic, Nylon Obtaining more steam
MAX ●●● ●●
= STEAM ZONE
BE CAREFUL !
Unplug your iron and let it cool off before cleaning it.
• CLEANING THE ANTI-CALC VALVE
(Once per month) :
- Unplug your iron and empty the water tank.
- Set the steam control slide o