User manual Television for Vizio M506x-H9
Table of contents
- Getting to Know Your TV
- Front Panel
- Rear Panel
- Wall-mounting the TV
- Using the Remote
- Completing the First-Time Setup
- Using the On-Screen Menu
- Navigating the On-Screen Menu
- Changing the Input Source
- Adjusting the Audio Settings
- Adjusting the Network Settings
- Setting Up TV Channels
- Scanning for TV Channels
- Skipping Channels
- Changing the Analog Audio Language
- Using Parental Controls
- Accessibility Settings
- Help Topics
- Regulatory Information
- Limited Warranty
- Legal Information
Before you begin the first-time setup:
- Your TV should be installed and the power cord should be connected to an electrical outlet.
- If you have a wireless network, have the network password ready.
- If you are connecting to your network with an Ethernet cable, connect it to the Ethernet port on the TV.
TELEVISION ANTENNA CONNECTION PROTECTION
- The TV shall be installed in accordance with the applicable provisions of Article 810 and Article 820.
- If an outside antenna/satellite dish or cable system is to be connected to the TV, make sure that the antenna or cable system is electrically grounded to provide some protection against voltage surges and static charges.
- Article 810 of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPSA 70, provides information with regard to proper grounding of the mast and supporting structure, grounding of the lead-in wire to an antenna discharge unit, size of the grounding conductors, location of antenna discharge unit, connection to grounding electrodes, and requirements of the grounding electrode.
For added protection of the TV during a lightning storm or when it is left unattended or unused for long periods of time, unplug the TV from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system.
Do not locate the antenna near overhead light or power circuits, or where it could fall into such power lines or circuits. Remember, the screen of the coaxial cable is intended to be connected to earth i
Newest Added: P85QX-H1 SS2521-C6 SS2520-C6 XVTHP200 XVTHB100
Also, These documents are for others Vizio models: M586x-H1, M706x-H3
Tags: Vizio Televisions User Manuals, VIZIO 55" Class M-Series Quantum 4K Ultra HD, Vizio Smart Tv 4k 50", V Series V405-G9 Manuel Vizio, Vizio Antenna Input?, Vizio V405-G9, Manual For Vizio V405-G9