Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
User Manual Snow Blower Craftsman CMXGBAM1054541
Table of Contents
- Safe Operation Practices
- Service &Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
Checking Engine Oil
When adding oil to the engine, refer to viscosity chart below. Do not over-fill. Use a 4-stroke, or an equivalent high detergent, premium quality motor oil certified to meet or exceed U.S. automobile manufacturer’s requirements for service classification SG, SF. Motor oils classified SG, SF will show this designation on the container.
- Remove the oil filler cap/dipstick and wipe the dipstick clean.
- Insert the cap/dipstick into the oil filler neck, but do NOT screw it in.
- Remove the oil filler cap/dipstick. If level is low, slowly add oil until oil level registers between high (H) and low (L)
- Replace and tighten cap/dipstick firmly before starting engine.
Checking Spark Plug
- Remove the spark plug boot and use a spark plug wrench to remove the plug.
- Visually inspect the spark plug. Discard the spark plug if there is apparent wear, or if the insulator is cracked or chipped. Clean the spark plug with a wire brush if it is to be reused.
- Measure the plug gap with a feeler gauge. Correct as necessary by bending side electrode. The gap should be set to .02-.03 inches (0.60-0.80 mm).
- Check that the spark plug washer is in good condition and thread the spark plug in by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- After the spark plug is seated, tighten with a spark plug wrench to compress the washer.
The gear (hex) shaft should be lubricated at least once a season or after every 25 hours of operation.
- To prevent spillage, remove all fuel from tank by running engine until it stops.
- Carefully pivot the snow blower up and forward so that it rests on the auger housing.
- Remove the lower frame cover from the underside of the snow blower by removing the self-tapping screws which secure it.
- Apply a light coating of anti-seize to the hex shaft.
Newest Added: CMXGBAM1054544 CMXGBAM1054538 CMXGBAM1054545 CMXGBAM1054540 CMXGBAM1054539
Tags: Craftsman 140 Cc, Craftsman M210 Mower, Craftsman Z530, CRAFTSMAN M250 160-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push, CRAFTSMAN M250 160-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push Lawn Mower, Craftsman M250 160 Cc Mower, Craftsman M210 Manual