Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
User Manual Snow Blower Craftsman CMXGBAM1054541
Table of Contents
- Safe Operation Practices
- Service &Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
- Never fill containers inside a vehicle or on a truck or trailer bed with a plastic liner. Always place containers on the ground away from your vehicle before filling.
- When practical, remove gas-powered equipment from the truck or trailer and refuel it on the ground. If this is not possible, then refuel such equipment on a trailer with a portable container, rather than from a gasoline dispenser nozzle.
- Keep the nozzle in contact with the rim of the fuel tank or container opening at all times until fueling is complete. Do not use a nozzle lock-open device.
- Extinguish all cigarettes, cigars, pipes and other sources of ignition.
Checking Engine Oil
When adding oil to the engine, refer to viscosity chart below. Do not over-fill. Use a 4-stroke, or an equivalent high detergent, premium quality motor oil certified to meet or exceed U.S. automobile manufacturer’s requirements for service classification SG, SF. Motor oils classified SG, SF will show this designation on the container.
- Remove the oil filler cap/dipstick and wipe the dipstick clean.
- Insert the cap/dipstick into the oil filler neck, but do NOT screw it in.
- Remove the oil filler cap/dipstick. If level is low, slowly add oil until oil level registers between high (H) and low (L)
- Replace and tighten cap/dipstick firmly before starting engine.
Checking Spark Plug
- Remove the spark plug boot and use a spark plug wrench to remove the plug.
- Visually inspect the spark plug. Discard the spark plug if there is apparent wear, or if the insulator is cracked or chipped. Clean the spark plug with a wire brush if it is to be reused.
- Measure the plug gap with a feeler gauge. Correct as necessary by bending side electrode. The gap should be set to .02-.03 inches (0.60-0.80 mm).
- Check that the spark plug washer is in good con
Newest Added: CMXGBAM1054544 CMXGBAM1054538 CMXGBAM1054545 CMXGBAM1054540 CMXGBAM1054539
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGBAM1054542, CMXGBAM1054543, CMXGBAM1054544, CMXGBAM1054546
Tags: Craftsman 140 Cc, Craftsman M210 Mower, Craftsman Z530, CRAFTSMAN M250 160-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push, CRAFTSMAN M250 160-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push Lawn Mower, Craftsman M250 160 Cc Mower, Craftsman M210 Manual