Documents: Go to download!
- User Manual - (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch - Holland, Finland, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norway, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
- Further installation information - (English)
- Your vacuum cleaner
- Before using the appliance for the first time
- Using the hand stick vacuum cleaner
- Using the hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner
- Vacuuming with accessories
- After using the appliance
- Intended use
- Proper use
Table of contents
Instruction manual vacuum cleaner
Your vacuum cleaner
- Floor nozzle with electric brush
- Brush roller release button
- Dust container
- Outer filter unit
- Filter cartridge with motor protection filter and foam filter
- Motor unit
- Extendable crevice nozzle*
- Combination nozzle*
- Hand stick handle
- Hand stick sliding switch
- Accessory holder for extendable crevice nozzle
- Accessory compartment for combination nozzle
- Floor nozzle release button
- Hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner release button
- Hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner handle
- Hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner sliding switch
- Battery charging status indicator
- Dust container release button
- Charging cable*
- Brush roller
Before using the appliance for the first time
- Open the accessory compartment and remove the combination nozzle.
- Carefully place the handle onto the main housing and screw it into place.
- Place the combination nozzle in the accessory compartment and close it.
- Plug the hand stick into the floor nozzle and lock it into place.
- To release the floor nozzle, press the release button and pull the hand stick out of the nozzle.
Caution: Before using the vacuum cleaner for the first time, fully charge the batteries.
To charge the appliance, only use the charging cable included with the appliance. The charging cable must only be connected and operated as specified on the rating plate. Do not charge the appliance at temperatures below 0 °C or above 40 °C.
- To charge the vacuum cleaner, place it near to a socket. The appliance can be left standing anywhere on the floor. Fig. 6
- Plug the charging cable into the connection at the rear of the appliance. Plug the charging cable plug into the socket.
- The charging indicator is flashing slowly in white when the appliance is charging.
- Once the battery is fully charged, the charging indicator lights up white and goes out after a few minutes. The battery will stop charging. Disconnect the appliance from the mains briefly to check. The indicator will then light up white again.
- It is safe to leave the appliance connected to the charging cable and socket even when it is fully charged.
- It is normal for the charging cable and hand stick to become hot and this is not a cause for concern.
Battery state indicator
|Normal mode||White LED lit|
|Battery capacity below 20%||Red LED flashing slowly|
|Battery flat||LED off|
|Charging||White LED flashing slowly|
|Battery is fully charged||White LED remains lit continuously for 2 minutes, then goes out|
|Over-/undertemperature protection||Red LED remains lit continuously for 10 seconds, then goes out|
Using the hand stick vacuum cleaner
- Actuate the sliding switch in the direction of the arrow.
Controlling the suction level
Slide the sliding switch into the required position in order to set the suction power:
- Position 1: Vacuuming with the electric brush switched on. For routine cleaning tasks on all surfaces. The appliance achieves the maximum run time at this level.
- Position 2: Vacuuming with the electric brush switched on. For stubborn cleaning tasks on all surfaces (carpets, in particular). The appliance achieves a shorter runtime at this level.
Like every other Li-Ion battery the battery is subject to natural wear as well. That means the battery capacity and thus runtime decrease over time. This is a natural aging process and not the result of a material/ production failure or a product defect
|BBH3/BCH3 25,2V||BBH3/BCH3 21,6V|
|On normal mode with electrical nozzle for normal cleaning tasks||Up to 55 min||Up to 50 min.|
|Turbo mode with electrical floor nozzle or hand-held for demanding cleaning tasks||Up to 20 min.||Up to 18 min.|
- During short pauses in vacuuming, the appliance can be left standing anywhere in the room. To do this, tilt the vacuum cleaner forwards slightly in the direction of the nozzle.
Caution: When the appliance is left standing, it must be switched off because, if the brush is turning while the appliance is standing still, it could cause damage to the floor covering.
Using the hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner
- Unlock the hand-held cordless vacuum cleaner by pressing the release button and remove it from the hand stick.