Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- PRODUCT TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
- PET BRUSH USE
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUSTION!
Table of contents
User Manual Vacuum
- Weak suction
- The vacuum cleaner is not installed correctly. please assemble the vacuum according to the requirements of the manual.
- The vacuum cleaner is blocked by foreign matter. Remove foreign objects from pipes or floor head.
- HEPA got dirty. please clean the HEPA filter and install it back after dry it thoroughly or replace with a new HEPA. Note: Wet HEPA will damage the vacuum and weaken the suction
- Stop working suddenly
- Vacuum is overheating. thermostat protection activated. Restart after cool down for 30 minutes.
- The vacuum cleaner is blocked. Restart the vacuum after remove foreign matter that blocks the air intake.
- Please contact our customer service via [email protected] to solve it.
- The problem about the floor head
- The vacuum cleaner is blocked by foreign matter. remove foreign matter and hair from floor head.
- The carpet hair is too long. Long hair is easy to get stuck and the brush is damaged. D600 vacuum cleaner is not suitable for carpet and better for hard floor.
Always stop and unplug the device before cleaning.
Scrub the exterior with a dry cloth. avoid getting water inside the engine.
Do not store the engine in direct sunlight or a damp place.
Dry completely before using.
Store it in dry and well ventilated place if long time need not of words. Keep it away from reach of children.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
Waste electrical production should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local. Authority or retailer for recyding advice.
Do not use the appliance to vacuum lit up matches. cigarette ends or hot ash.
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Brush nozzle
- Crevice nozzle
- Pet brush
PET BRUSH USE
Turn on the appliance and press the plate on it to brush your pet as the figure showed above. After releasing the plate. hair on the brush will be sucked into the suction hole in the middle of the brush.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUSTION!
1. Before using the appliance. make sure the mains voltage matches to the voltage shown on the rating plate.
2. The appliance should be connected to a correctly-earthed 10 power socket.
3. Always remove the plug from the power socket when the appliance is not in use.
4. Always remove the plug from the power socket before operating or maintaining the appliance.
5. Never use methylated spirits or other solvents to clean the appliance.
6. Do not use the appliance to vacuum liquids.
See other models: BLACK & WHITE K24 M4 MP21 K12.
7. Never leave the appliance unattended when it is switched on.
8. This appliance is only for domestically use and should be used only as described in this operating manual.
9. Do not switch the appliance on ifit appears to be faulty in any way.
10. Contact the dealer or an Authorized Service Center for free accessories or repairs advice.
11. The supply cord should be replaced if i's damaged to avoid any accident. Contact the manufacturer or service agent for some advice.
12. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 and above and persons with reduced physical. sensory or reasoning capabilities. or lack of experience and knowledge. only if they have been given supervision or instruction by a responsible person concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance should not be performed by children without supervision.
13. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Keep the appliance and its cord out of the reach of children less than 8 years old.
14. Do not remove the plug from the socket by pulling the cable or the appliance itselt.
15. Do not pick up burning objects.
16. Do not pick up water or liquids.
17. Do not obstruct the air intake or outlet vent.
18. Do not use the appliance to vacuum needles. drawing pins or strings.
19. Do not use near naked flames or any heat sources.
The 1-year Limited Warranty is valid for products purchased from our MOOSOO only. starting from the date of the original retail purchased. We will provide customer service for any defects in quality or materials under normal. non-commercial use.
- According to the requirements outlined in this instruction manual. the warranty is subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
- This warranty provides. at no extra cost to you all labor and parts necessary to ensure your machine is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
- We provide the repair or replacement of your MOOSOO appliance if your MOOSOO appliance is found to be defective due to faulty materials. workmanship function within 1 year of purchase or delivery. ( If any part is no longer available or out of manufacture. we will replace it with a functional replacement part).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Under your MOOSOO guarantee. MOOSOO shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of: Accidental damage. faults caused by negligent use or care. misuse. neglect. careless operation or handling of the MOOSOO appliance which is not in accordance with this MOOSOO Operation Manual.
- Machines purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by MOOSOO.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Use of the machine other than for normal domestic purpose. e.g. for commercial or rental purposes.
- Reduction in battery run time due to battery age or use.
- If you have a query about your MOOSOO appliance. please contact the MOOSOO customer service email: [email protected]
- Please inform us your model name/number. purchase date. order number. machine problem and your requirement.
- Your model number can be found on rating plate. For information on your rating plate see the inside front cover.
- Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
- Service under this warranty will not extend the available time of warranty.