Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Air Conditioner Sleeve for Pelonis PAWF01
Use the following guide for selecting the proper sleeve location:
- Allow at least 14 inches from front of sleeve for removal of front panel and air conditioner for maintenance.
- The sleeve may be installed flush against the floor (including carpeting), except for installations using subbase. See SUBBASE INSTALLATIONS section below.
- For cord-connected air conditioners, an electrical receptacle must be located within reach of power cord. Table 1 shows typical power cord lengths from the sleeve.
Proper attention to wall preparation, opening size and good construction practices are essential to a trouble free sleeve installation.
- WOOD/STEEL FRAMING — Build a frame to the minimum wall opening size to support the sleeve as shown in Figure 1.
- MASONRY WALLS — Create the recommended minimum wall opening, 421/4 in. wide x 161/8 in. high. The sleeve will not support concrete block or bricks. Use proper sized lintels to support block or bricks above wall opening. The sleeve should be fastened to masonry walls with masonry screws (field supplied). If the opening is framed in wood, use wood screws to secure the sleeve.
- CURTAIN WALL — Use case angles to create the recommended minimum wall opening, 421/4 in. wide x 161/8 in. high, for installations such as curtain walls, window walls, or where the structural material of the wall is insufficient to support or fasten the wall sleeve to. Case angles are pieces of steel or similar material that are formed to a 90° angle. Add holes to fasten the case angle to the sleeve and to the structural component of the wall.
ASSEMBLE WALL SLEEVE
- Step 1 Set Bottom Panel on a clean flat and level surface.
- Step 2 Locate Left Side Panel. Align panel in the Left Bottom Panel slot. Fully insert Left Panel into Bottom Panel until locking tabs engage.
- Step 3 Locate Right Side Panel. Align panel in the Right Bottom Panel slot. Fully insert Right Panel into Bottom Panel until locking tabs engage.
- Step 4 Locate Top Panel and align with top of Right and Left Side Panels. Fully insert Top Panel into Right and Left Side Panels until locking tabs engage.
- Step 5 (If required) Locate Weather Barrier and attach to the rear of the assembled sleeve with four (4) supplied push pins.
- Step 1 Prepare Sleeve — If grille is to be installed at this time, remove and discard weather barrier panel and install rear grille per the manufacturer's instructions. If condensate drain tube is to be installed at this time, install per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Step 2 Setting Sleeve — Position the fully assembled sleeve in the wall opening with the bottom down and the drain holes toward the outdoors. Sleeve must extend at least 5/8 inches beyond building exterior to assure proper drainage and to allow weather tight seal. Sleeve must extend at least 1/4 inchesinto room for proper weatherproofing.
- Step 3 Leveling Sleeve — Place level in locations shown in Figure 2. Sleeve must be mounted level side to side and a 1/4 bubble tilt front to back. Use shims as required to insure proper level. This will allow for proper condensate drainage.
- Step 4 Fastening Sleeve to Wall — Locate and mark two (2) holes on each side approximately 4-inches from the bottom and 4-inches from the top. Drill 3/16-in. pilot holes and use #10 x 1-in. screws, or appropriate fasteners for the wall construction, to secure sleeve in place. It is recommended that washers are used to prevent driving the screw head through the side wall.
- Step 5 Exterior Weather Proofing — Proper weather proofing of all sides between the wall surface and sleeve is essential to assure a trouble-free installation. Apply sealant, caulking or equivalent weather proofing material around the perimeter of the sleeve to eliminate outdoor air and water leaks into the room.
- Step 6 Interior Weather Proofing — Apply sealant, caulking or equivalent weather proofing material to joints around the perimeter ( including bottom) of the sleeve to create a total air seal.
Newest Added: PAT12H2ZWT PAT12R1ZWT PP09HMB82 PP15HMB82 PP12HMB82
Tags: Pelonis Air Conditioner, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Air Cooler Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use, Pelonis Dehumidifier Instructions