OWNER'S manual FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR LG LFXC22526D
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Installation Overview
- Unpacking the Refrigerator
- Choosing the Proper Location
- Removing/Assembling Handles
- Removing/Assembling the Doors and Drawers
- Connecting the Water Line
- Leveling and Door Alignment
- Turning on the Power
- Before Use
- Control Panel
- Ice and Water Dispenser
- Sabbath Mode (On Some Models)
- Ice Compartment
- Automatic Icemaker
- Storing Food
- Humidity Controlled Crispers (On Some Models)
- Detaching/Assembling the Storage Bins
- Door-in-Door (On Some Models)
- Adjusting the Refrigerator Shelves
- SMART FUNCTIONS
- LG SmartThinQ Application
- Smart Grid Function
- Smart DiagnosisTM Function
- Replacing the Fresh Air Filter
- Replacing the Water Filter
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- Before Calling for Service
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- FOR USA
- FOR CANADA
To reduce the risk of injury to persons, adhere to all industry recommended safety procedures including the use of long-sleeved gloves and safety glasses.
Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially disassembled, or has missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug.
Only connect this product to a dedicated grounded electrical outlet rated for use with this product (115 V, 60
Hz, AC only). It is the user’s responsibility to replace a standard 2-prong wall outlet with a standard 3-prong wall outlet.
Do not use an outlet that can be turned off with a switch. Do not use an extension cord.
The appliance must be positioned for easy access to a power source.
When moving the refrigerator, be careful not to roll over or damage the power cord.
Contact an authorized service center when installing or relocating the refrigerator.
Do not, under any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord.
Newest Added: LTCS20120S LDC24370SW LMXS30776S LMXC23796S LFCS22520D
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: LFXS26973*, LFXS26566*, LFXC22526*
Tags: Lg Dle7100w Dryer, LG DLE7100W, Lg Ventless, Lg Dryer Model DLE7100w, LG Ventless Dryer, LG Stackable Ventless Dryer, LG 7.3 SENSOR DRYER