- Owner Manual ( English ) - 1.2 MB - pdf
- Specification ( English )
LAMP OWNER’S manual
P/N : 3828VA0584K(0808-REV00)
* Contact your dealer for replacing a new lamp.
The change interval of lamp may depend on the use environment of Projector. You can see the used lamp time in the CHECKING LAMP TIME section of the Menu. You must replace the lamp when:
● The projected image gets darker or starts to deteriorate.
Newest Added: LGL455DL LWC051JGAA2 42LP1D MS323 24LT572MBUB
● The lamp indicator is red.
● The message “Replace the lamp” appears on the screen when turning the projector on.
Be careful when replacing lamp Lamp indicator
- Press the POWER button on the control panel or remote control to turn off power.
- If the operation indicator LED is orange and blinking, do not disconnect the main supply until the operation indicator LED is lit up constantly (red).
- Allow the lamp t>
Tags: Lg 22mn430m-b