Instruction manual Gas hob Bosch PCP6A5B90
Table Of Contents
- Intended use
- Important safety information
- Getting to know your appliance
- Controls and burners
- Gas burners
- Switching on manually
- Automatic ignition
- Safety system
- Switching off a burner
- Main switch/Hob lock (Main Switch)
- Settings table and tips
- Suitable pans
- Instructions for use
- Table of cooking times
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Trouble shooting
- Customer service
- Warranty conditions
- Environmental protection
- Environmentally-friendly disposal
Switching on manually
- Press the control knob for the selected burner and turn it anticlockwise to the highest power setting.
- Hold an igniter or a naked flame (such as a lighter or a match) against the burner.
If the hob has automatic ignition (ignition plugs):
- Press the control knob for the selected burner and turn it anticlockwise to the highest power level. While the control knob is held down, all the burners will generate sparks. The flame ignites. Wait a few seconds.
- Release the control knob.
- Turn the control knob to the required position. If the burner does not ignite, switch it off and repeat the steps described above. This time, hold the control knob down for longer (up to 10 seconds).
Your hob is equipped with a safety system (thermocouple) that cuts off the gas when the burners are accidentally switched off. To ensure that this device is active:
- Switch on the burner as usual.
- Without releasing the control knob, press and hold it down firmly for 4 seconds after lighting the flame.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Once the appliance is cool, use a sponge to clean it with soap and water.
- After each use, clean the surface of the respective burner parts once they have cooled down. If any residue is left (baked-on food, drops of grease etc.), however little, it will become stuck to the surface and more difficult to remove later. The holes and grooves must be clean for the flame to ignite
Newest Added: PCP6A6B90 PNP6B6B90 PPP6A6B90 SHP65T56UC/01 SMS46JW09G
Series: Serie 6
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: PC.6A....., PC.7A....., PC.9A.....
Tags: Bosch Smu46ks01a Installation Manual, Bosch SMU46KS01A, Bosch Gas Hob Manual, Bosch Gas Stove Manual