Tefal QB514G38 Masterchef gourmet - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
- Owner Manual ( English ) - 4.57 MB - pdf
- Download Safety instructions ( English )
Masterchef Gourmet Masterchef Gourmet +
HU HR RO SK SL SR UK
G6 G5 G4 G3
1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 2.1 2.2
2.3 3.2 3.1
Newest Added: IS6200D2 FV9736G0 GC600028 GV8930S0 HB703188
3.3 4.1 4.2
5.4 5.5 5.6
EN Warning : please read the safety instructions carefully before initial use.
BEFORE FIRST USE
• Before using for the first time, wash all accessory parts in soapy water
(except for the attachment (E): see § Cleaning) Rinse and dry.
• Place the appliance on a flat, clean and dry surface. Make sure that the selector button (A1) is in «0» position and plug in your appliance.
• You have several options for starting your appliance: (see diagram A1) :
- Intermittent operation (pulse):
Turn the selector button (A1) to the «pulse» position. Using a succession of pulses can give you better control when preparing certain foods.
- Continuous operation:
Turn the selector button (A1) to the desired position from «1 to 8/max», depending on the food you are preparing. You can change it as required during preparation.
• To stop the appliance, turn the button (A1) to «0».
Important: The appliance will start only if the cover (A5) and the head (A3) are locked. The appliance will stop immediately if you unlock the cover (A5) and/or the head (A3) during operation. Lock the cover and/or the head, turn the control button (A1) to the «0» position, and then start the appliance normally by selecting the desired speed.
1 - MIXING / KNEADING / BEATING / EMULSIFYING / WHISKING You can prepare up to 1.8 kg light dough and heavy dough made with up to 500 g flour using the stainless bowl (B1) and its lid (B2) depending on the food.
ACCESSORIES USED : Stainless steel bowl (B1), Lid (B2), Kneader (C1) or mixer (C2) or balloon whisk (C3).
1.1 - ASSEMBLING THE ACCESSORIES
Follow the diagrams from 1.1 to 1.4.
1.2 - USAGE, TIPS AND DISMANTLING
• Start by turning the selector button (A1) to the desired position according to the recipe. • You can add food through the hole in the lid (B2) during preparation.