Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Free and Open Source Software Licence - (English)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
- EU Datasheet - (English)
- EU Energy Label - (English)
- Home Connect leaflet - (English)
User Manual Cooker Hood Neff D96IMW1G1
Table Of Contents
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- Intended use
- Important safety information
- Environmental protection
- Operating modes
- Operating the appliance
- Connecting to a hob
- Home Connect
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Trouble shooting
- Customer service
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Important safety information
- K General information
Cleaning and maintenance
- The appliance becomes hot during operation. Allow the appliance to cool down before cleaning.
- Penetrating moisture may result in an electric shock.
- Clean the appliance using a damp cloth only. Before cleaning, pull out the mains plug or switch off the circuit breaker in the fuse box.
- Do not use any high-pressure cleaners or steam cleaners, which can result in an electric shock.
- Components inside the appliance may have sharp edges. Wear protective gloves.
- Risk of trapping body parts when opening and closing the glass front. Do not reach into the area behind the glass panel, and keep your fingers away from the hinges.
- To ensure that the different surfaces are not damaged by using the wrong cleaning product, follow the instructions in the table. Do not use any of the following:
- Harsh or abrasive cleaning agents, e.g. scouring powder or liquid scouring cleaner,
- Cleaning products with a high alcohol content,
- Hard scouring pads or cleaning sponges,
- Pressure washers or steam cleaners,
- Cleaning products that dissolve limescale,
- Aggressive all-purpose cleaning products,
- Oven spray.
- Note: Wash new sponge cloths thoroughly before use.
- Note: Follow all instructions and warnings included with the cleaning products.
Removing metal grease filter
- Open the glass front slowly and fully. Hold the glass front in the centre when doing so, gripping it firmly.
- Open the lock and swing down the metal grease filter. When you do this, take hold of the metal grease filter from underneath with your other hand.
- Take the metal grease filter out of the holder.
- Fat may accumulate in the bottom of the metal grease filter.
- Hold the metal grease filter level to prevent grease from dripping out.
Cleaning the metal grease filter
- These instructions apply to several appliance variants. It is possible that individual features are described which do not apply to your appliance.
- Warning – Risk of fire!
- Fatty deposits in the grease filter may catch fire.
- Regularly clean the grease filter. Never operate the appliance without a grease filter.
- Do not use aggressive, acidic or alkaline cleaning products.
- We recommend cleaning the grease filters every months.
- When cleaning the metal grease filters, also clean the metal grease filter holder in the appliance using a damp cloth.
- The metal grease filters can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand.
Newest Added: S153HAX02G S153HCX02G S513N60X1G S515U80D2G S723N60X1G
Tags: Neff O2 Microwave Instructions, Neff Home Connect, NEFF N 90, WALL-MOUNTED COOKER HOOD, 90 CM, STAINLESS