Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
- Quick Guide - (English)
- User manual - (English)
User manual Range for GE PCS940EMES
Table of contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE RANGE
- Surface Units
- Cookware for Radiant Copoktop
- Oven Controls
- Sabbath Mode
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Cooking Modes
- Cooking Guide
- WiFi Connect and Remote Enable
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Cleaning the Range – Exterior
- Cleaning the Range – Interior
- Cleaning the Glass Cooktop
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
How to Remove Protective Shipping Film and Packaging Tape
- Carefully grasp a corner of the protective shipping film with your fingers and slowly peel it from the appliance Remove all of the film before using the appliance for the first time.
- To assure no damage is done to the finish of the product, the safest way to remove the adhesive from packaging tape on new appliances is an application of a household liquid dishwashing detergent. Apply with a soft cloth and allow to soak.
- NOTE:The adhesive must be removed from all parts. It cannot be removed if it is baked on
How to Set
Push the knob in and turn in either direction to the settingyou want.
A surface ON indicator light will glow when any surfaceunit is on.
For glass cooktop surfaces:
A HOT COOKTOP indicator light will:
- come on when the unit is hot to the touch.
- stay on even after the unit is turned off.
- stay on until the unit is cooled to approximetaley 150°F.
Radiant Glass Cooktop
The surface unit cycle on and off to maintain your selected control setting. This is normal.
Place your Induction designed cookware on the cooking surface.
Turn element(s) On: Place your induction designed cookware on the cooking surface. Touch and hold On/Offpad about half a second. A chime can be heard with each touch to any pad.
Power level can be selected in any of the following ways:
Swipe the gray arc (on the graphics) to the desired power level. There is no sensor on the LEDs, or;
- Touch Anywhere along the gray arc, or;
- Touch + or - pads to adjust power level, or;
- Shortcut to Hi: Immediately after turning unit on, touch the + pad, or;
- Shortcut to Low: Immediately after turning unit on, touch the - pad
How To Synchronize Left Elements
To Turn On
Hold the Sync Burnerspad for about half a second to connect the two elements. Operate either element as described in Operating the Cooktop Elements to adjust power level
To Turn Off
- Touch the On/Off pad on either element to turn off the Sync Burners.or
- Touch the Sync Burnersto turn both elements off.
Home Canning Tips
- Be sure the canner is centered over the surfaceunit.
- Make sure the canner is flat on the bottom.
- To prevent burns from steam or heat, usecaution when canning.
- Use recipes and procedures from reputable sources.These are available from manufacturers such as Ball®and Kerr®.
- Flat-bottomed canners are recommended. Use of waterbath canners with rippled bottoms may extend the timerequired to bring the water to a boil.
Newest Added: JCS630SFSS JCGSS66SELSS JCGBS66SEKSS PCB940EKE PVM2188SJC
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: PCS915, PCS940, PCS980
Tags: GE - General Electric Ranges User Manuals, GE - General Electric Ranges Use Manual, Ge Pvm2188sjc, Ge Jcgbs66sekss, Ge Pcs940