Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
- CA Prop 65 - (English)
User manual Lawn Mower for Craftsman CMXGMAM1125501
Table of contents
- Safety Instructions
- Slope Guide
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
Attaching Side Discharge Cover
Your mower is shipped as a mulcher. To convert to side discharge, make sure grass catcher is off of the unit and rear discharge door is closed.
- On the side of the mower, lift the mulch cover. See Figure 11.
- Slide two hooks of side discharge cover under hinge pin on mulching cover assembly. Lower mulching cover. Do not remove side mulching cover at any time, even when you are not mulching.
There is a cutting height adjustment lever located above the front and rear right wheel.
- Pull the height adjustment lever outward towards wheel (unit will tend to fall when lever is moved outward). See Figure 13.
- Move lever to desired position for a change in cutting height. See Figure 13.
- Release lever towards deck.
IMPORTANT: All wheels must be placed in the same position. For rough or uneven lawns, move each height adjustment lever to a higher position. This will prevent you from cutting the grass too close to the ground.
GAS AND OIL FILL-UP
IMPORTANT: Refer to the separate Engine Operator’s manual for additional engine information.
This unit is shipped without gasoline or oil in the engine. Be certain to service engine with gasoline and oil as instructed before starting or running your lawn mower.
- Add provided oil before starting mower for the first time as instructed in the separate Engine Operator’s Manual.
- Service the engine with gasoline as instructed in the separate Engine Operator’s Manual.
Checking Battery Pack Charge (if equipped)
IMPORTANT: Refer to instructional manual supplied with battery charger for charging, maintenance and battery disposal instructions.
Press the battery gauge button on front of the battery pack to check charge level. See Figure 19:
- Charged Battery - One to three lights of the battery gauge will light to show charge level.
- Discharged Battery - If no lights show, charge battery pack. Refer to manual supplied with battery charger for charging instructions.
Using Grass Catcher (If Equipped)
You can use the grass catcher to collect clippings while you are operating the mower.
- Attach grass catcher following instructions in the Assembly section. Grass clippings will automatically collect in bag as you run mower. Operate mower until grass bag is full.
- Stop engine completely by releasing the blade control. Make sure that the unit has come to a complete stop.
- Lift discharge door and pull grass bag up and away from the mower to remove the bag. Dispose of the grass clippings and reinstall the bag when complete.
Newest Added: CMCMW270Z1 CMXGMAM201101 CMXGMAM1125504 CMXGMAM211201 CMXGMAM201102
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGMAM2703841, CMXGMAM1125502, CMXGMAM1125503, CMXGMAM1125504, CMXGMAM2703842, CMXGMAM7435274
Tags: Use Manual Craftsman CMXGMAM211201 Push Lawn Mower, Craftsman M220 Mower, Craftsman M220 Lawn Mower, Craftsman Lawn Mower, Briggs And Stratton Craftsman M220 Self Propelled Lawn Mower, Craftsman Self Propelled Lawn Mower, Craftsman 220